test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonsFinest

Renato Sanches

Started by LondonsFinest,

189 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-make-enquiry-for-bayern-munichs-renato-sanches-as-blues-join-manchester-united-in-race-for-a3598191.html

Apparently, we've enquired. Says the friendship between Conte and Ancelotti could be key. Fingers crossed.

Chelsea make late bid to sign Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches on loan

This would be good if we can get him, hopefully it happens. Media saying Conte spoke with Bayern when we played them and we are interested in him. We so need midfield depth.

9 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Falcao and Pato last season.

Haha yes, how could I forget :lol: We haven't had much luck with loans have we?

nyikolajevics likes this

Cant really see much sense in this. Bayern said they're only considering a one year loan, which would only make sense if he'd get more gametime than at Bayern. So bringing him in for one year as a backup option doesnt seem to be a realistic move to me.

King11Didier and nyikolajevics like this

To be fair, we loan enough players for them to improve in other leagues, so maybe it's time we do something similar with a young player. Kind of ironic though lol. 

Yes, i cant understand it aswell

I mean, its only good for us as backup midfielder. But why he even consider move to us ?

Bayern also need to loan him to team which he'd get more game time to nurture and develop him.

And i dont know, what his strength. Is he even able to handle high pressing opponent, what about his passing range ? 
Or mostly he just passing sideways, not really good in interception, average technically or make it short just younger version of matic ?

He is 19 years old and will not take any non-HG place in the team. Loan for one year with an option to extend or buy, will not harm anyone for sure.

King11Didier likes this

Would be fantastic if we do exactly what Bayern have done with 2 players this summer. Loan with the option to buy for a set price next summer like theyve done with James and Douglas Costa.

King11Didier likes this

There's a reason Bayern want to loan him but I'd still take him with an option to buy, and only with an option to buy.