test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Inter Milan

Started by Jason,

190 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, the wes said:

Playing a two man midfield with fabregas in it makes are midfield weak teams run through are midfield when fabregas playing in a two man midfield fabregas better in three man midfield 

fabregas is pure shit :) agains big teams... we need cm who can run.. 

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Stop playing Fabregas in a midfield two ffs! What's the Italian word for masochism

Masochismo?

TheIceMan likes this

I wouldnt blame Morata too much. He isnt a winger, and Alonso was woeful (he is supposed to support him). 
Moses/Willian showed like no penetration, only short passes between each other.
Alonso was just not there, I barely saw him all game. 
Fabregas did nothing that Matic couldnt have done, while Matic could have done a lot that Fabregas cant do. 

Fabregas, Willian, Cahill, Alonso and Moses are players that rely on performances of those next to them. They are supporting players, not stars. It is extremely visible today, but also during last season. The sooner we move on from them the better. 

kellzfresh and 0007 like this

I dont see anything impressive from Boga, just holds ball  too much and loses it.