Chelsea 1-2 Inter Milan

Jase

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope we play better than we did against Bayern, we were fucking awful, 3-0 down in 15 mins and the game was lost.

I told meself hope we can at least get a goal or two in the 2nd half make the score look a bit respectful.

Anyways back to Inter, all in all we should beat them, if we remember to turn up this time.

hes1ofus

Last pre-season match before the Community Shield so would prefer to see the strongest team starting and play most of them for at least 60 minutes. Maybe something like this:

Courtos - Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta - Alonso, Fabregas, Kante, Moses - Willian, Morata, Batshuayi

Christensen, Rüdiger, Boga, Baker, Tomori to come on sometime in the second half.

Two things I would like to see:

1. Luiz and Christensen playing together

2. Morata as a main striker, from 1st minute

Bonus: Michy as a second striker, either on left or right.

Fs. I work nights but rushed home and got to bed early so I could wake up for the Inter game today. Only the Inter game isn't today is it! Fuck my life. 

31 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fs. I work nights but rushed home and got to bed early so I could wake up for the Inter game today. Only the Inter game isn't today is it! Fuck my life. 

LOL

No mate you've probably guessed by now Saturday 12.35 KO

3 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

LOL

No mate you've probably guessed by now Saturday 12.35 KO

I was fuming. I have no idea why I thought it was on today. I just want to see Morata bang in a few goals then I'm happy for the season to start.

3 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

Inter are shit are they?

Well they've just beat Bayern 2-0 you know the Bayern that tore us a new arsehole two days ago.

Summer football is insignificant.

inter is a shit..

Really hope we snag some sweet goals against them, no pressure on Morata but would be nice to see him get on the score sheet or there will be this irritating article from sky once again comparing Morata to Lukaku and how whether he would fit into PL having not scored any goal in pre-season.

Sometimes sky articles get very irritating and click bait-ey

20 hours ago, DDA said:

I was fuming. I have no idea why I thought it was on today. I just want to see Morata bang in a few goals then I'm happy for the season to start.

The 'Next Game' widget is there for a reason. :P

Bibbed players in training: 

Non-bibbed players:

Im guessing they'll leave Musonda out if they go with two strikers (most likely). Charly will probably be first of the bench i guess.