test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milka

Grzegorz Krychowiak

Started by milka,

57 posts in this topic
58 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would be classic chelsea if he leaves PSG but we fail to put any effort in signing him and he ends up at a rival. 

He was below average at psg though.

Even if we sign him, what if there will be zero impact from him? Pointless to just buy someone just to buy someone. At least buy decent quality or someone coming off a good season.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Absolutely scandalous that we seem to be looking at Drinkwater instead of this guy. He'd be an infinitely better option for the squad, and I think he'd be just happy with that, getting occasional starts here and there and being a crucial back up.

RoyalBlues and the wes like this

He could also play as CB, think he will be a good squad player for us. Signing him, just like signing two backup players for CM and CB position. We can afford to sign 3 more non-HG players, so him and another 2 wingers and we're set.

the wes likes this

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

I heard it's a loan deal why we not in for this guy fs 

Why we should be? He's slow, immobile defensive midfielder without outstanding qualities. Top-clubs are not playing with players like him.

4 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

Why we should be? He's slow, immobile defensive midfielder without outstanding qualities. Top-clubs are not playing with players like him.

For a second I thought I was in the Drinkwater thread.

ALBION completed two signings in 24 hours after agreeing a deal with Paris Saint Germain to bring Grzegorz Krychowiak to The Hawthorns on a season-long loan

He takes 20
comment_wTRrnQYjGGHZyQZANn9Jxyt1N3QGHXkv

Blusan Alamb likes this