Grzegorz Krychowiak

milka

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Rabiot is starting for PSG. He's French. He'd cost a bomb.

Fair enough.  Though, I don't even know what a bomb is anymore.

At the top, the fees are ridiculous, then you get Palace signing Riedewald for £7.5M, Choupo-Moting and Kolasinac on free transfers.  

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Fair enough.  Though, I don't even know what a bomb is anymore.

At the top, the fees are ridiculous, then you get Palace signing Riedewald for £7.5M, Choupo-Moting and Kolasinac on free transfers.  

There is value in the market if you look hard enough. Watford have made some top signings as well. 

3 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

If he is available for the same or less than Drinkwater we should take him, unless the only reason we want/need Drinkwater is his nationality....

Also, Drinkwater used to play as Kanté's pair in a PL-champion team, so he should be a fit. Krycho was decent for Sevilla but sucked hard at PSG.

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Also, Drinkwater used to play as Kanté's pair in a PL-champion team, so he should be a fit. Krycho was decent for Sevilla but sucked hard at PSG.

Surprising that people aren't paying attention to this. The fact he was poor in the French league doesn't bode well if he was to come to the EPL amongst tough central midfields

20 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

There is value in the market if you look hard enough. Watford have made some top signings as well. 

I still think their squad is quite weak. IMO, they need better fullbacks and need a prolific striker.

On 08/08/2017 at 7:32 PM, nyikolajevics said:

He never got a chance at PSG. He came on the premise that Matuidi was off and he was to take his place. A combination of Matuidi not leaving and the emergence of Rabiot mean't that he never got a chance. Admittedly in the 2-3 chances he got he wasn't great but we can't judge him solely on that.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/lyon-have-shown-interest-in-grzegorz-krychowiak/

according to L’Équipe.

Chelsea made contact for the player last month, but their interest did not evolve into a bid and an eventual deal

Prefect replacement for matic and he can fill in CB position if we had injuries at that position 

15 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

20799150_10210347235145739_7449140306657328392_n.jpg

Why give up then? When a hot girl does not text back, you wait a few days and then re-open the conversation as if nothing had happened. If our board does not know those basics i understand how we get linked with a 100 players per window and only get 5.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Why give up then? When a hot girl does not text back, you wait a few days and then re-open the conversation as if nothing had happened.

I disagree with that. If she is not texting you back its more likely to be a sign that she is not interested.

8 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I disagree with that. If she is not texting you back its more likely to be a sign that she is not interested.

Or she has overlooked it or forgotten or she thinks you are not interested or lost her phone or whatever. You should never give a shit what she thinks of you. Girls a flakey, moody, spoilt creatures. A really hot one has dozens of suitors and is not going to respond to every of them. Persistence pays off trust me. When you got 100 girls in your whatsapp who have not replied and you send all of them the same little messages it costs you one Minute and trust me 30-40 will respond. Then you are back in the game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You