Sergi Roberto

Chelsea?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would be quality buy for backup but I think he might struggle in PL, Pogba, Dembele would bully him all day.

He won't see them week after week. I think he's a solid player who can do a lot of things that can help the team. Very good passer of the ball and able to cover a few positions.

53 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

He won't see them week after week. I think he's a solid player who can do a lot of things that can help the team. Very good passer of the ball and able to cover a few positions.

Yeah but PL is still quite tough. 

The problem with finding good player for PL is that he is phyisicaly capable of playing full seasons in PL and at same time skilled enough to play CL. 

If it lacks the first, he wont make it in PL and will be sold, if he lacks second, he will be destroyed in CL. 

Finding such players is very difficult then.

As for Sergi, in current situation, Im all in to have him here.

20 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Yeah but PL is still quite tough. 

The problem with finding good player for PL is that he is phyisicaly capable of playing full seasons in PL and at same time skilled enough to play CL. 

If it lacks the first, he wont make it in PL and will be sold, if he lacks second, he will be destroyed in CL. 

Finding such players is very difficult then.

As for Sergi, in current situation, Im all in to have him here.

you may be right here but there is no way to prove it. sergi wouldn't be the first smallish player to play in the prem. There was definitely a time where physical stature meant everything, I'm just not sure that is still AS prevalent today.

He'd be a nice addition to the squad if you ask me. His abilty to run with the ball and pass it accurately is excellent.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You