Sergi Roberto

Chelsea?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently very reliable when it comes to Barca news. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/gerardromero/status/890323068425469952

I'm sure Pep and Man City were to dumb to even consider this kid and will now regret ever buying Danilo and wished they went for Sergi instead. 

Dumbass Man City

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

Apparently very reliable when it comes to Barca news. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/gerardromero/status/890323068425469952

I'm sure Pep and Man City were to dumb to even consider this kid and will now regret ever buying Danilo and wished they went for Sergi instead. 

Dumbass Man City

What does it say bro?

2 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

That we've talked to Sergi and made it known to him that we are willing to pay his release clause 

Do you think he is worth it?

From what I've seen of this guy (albeit not that much) he has mostly impressed me. Versatile player, being able to play RWB and CM which are both positions of need at Chelsea so €40M doesn't sound too bad.

Can't see them letting him go easily tho, we're talking about a 25-year-old player who's featured in almost 100 games over the past two seasons for Barcelona. Of course there's the release clause so if he wants to go then there's nothing Barca can do about it, but why would he want to leave if Barcelona still see him as a key player? Improved contract with a bigger release clause the most likely scenario here. 

Sergi Roberto the midfielder is a good player. Technique, Dribbling, Link-up play. The RB Roberto however is not reliable. He was playing as a regular at RB but now that they signed Semedo he will be back to being a squad player. I'm not sure we can guarantee him a starting spot so he might have doubts about leaving.

3 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Sergi Roberto the midfielder is a good player. Technique, Dribbling, Link-up play. The RB Roberto however is not reliable. He was playing as a regular at RB but now that they signed Semedo he will be back to being a squad player. I'm not sure we can guarantee him a starting spot so he might have doubts about leaving.

How about Sergi the RWB?

Playing next to Kante and Azpilicueta in 3-5-2 (or 3-4-3) might bring out the best of his abilities. For 40 million this could be a great deal.

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

How about Sergi the RWB?

Playing next to Kante and Azpilicueta in 3-5-2 (or 3-4-3) might bring out the best of his abilities. For 40 million this could be a great deal.

Same thing. He will still need to defend a lot and his best qualities are wasted at RB. He can play in multiple positions because he is a smart player but he will never be great at them. Maybe I'm not aware of the club's intentions but I believe the aim here is to improve while Roberto playing at RB/RWB would be a downgrade on Moses IMO.

3 hours ago, Georgy said:

Barca are trying to get Bellerin to replace Roberto at RB why the hell would we even want him. 

Because we're currently looking at bottom of our transfer RB list. Good targets are gone, even Conte said that yesterday.

He is actually the best Target we could have right now, for me it's like killing two rabbits with a stone, even if we're "supposed" to bring him for rb, no one knows what it's going to happen this season, our midfield is still lacking depth and if somehow one of our players gets injured we'll be walking into a disaster, so we still need to bring a cm a rb, Sergi would easily be that.

Amazing passer btw...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You