Richarlison

Chelsea4

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

That was a surprise, he looks like he could be a quality player tbh. I don't see the need for him here though as we already have plenty wide attacking players. 

Yep. Apparently Ajax offer was €12mi and Watfords €15mi.

I dont think a move to a big EPL club would be the best option right now; this loan-system will not work with Brazilians.

But i bet he will score much more playing in those impecable pitches and in less hostile environments.

5 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Yep. Apparently Ajax offer was €12mi and Watfords €15mi.

I dont think a move to a big EPL club would be the best option right now; this loan-system will not work with Brazilians.

But i bet he will score much more playing in those impecable pitches and in less hostile environments.

Do you think thiago maia a good player mate ? 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Do you think thiago maia a good player mate ? 

Yes, he's very calm for a 20 years old guy and has excellent skills.

I was reading that site of the Lille fans(using the google translate), apparently he made a very good cameo in his debut under Bielsa.

In general Brazilian defenders/full backs and attacking players tend to have the same level or superior in Europe, but the midfielders flop on a colossal percentage; so we need to see if he will adapt.

On 23/07/2017 at 1:51 PM, scargo said:

Another waste of money. We have already many talent in same position. Besides, he is not a type(like llorente) that we need

Wallace, Piazon, Nathan, Kenedy,, Brazil league prospects have never been successful

I knew, and still know, nothing about Nathan, I did not watch Piazon before he was signed but I did see videos of Wallace & Kennedy before they arrived. In both cases I posted to say neither was good enough and should not be signed. My point?

Brazilian players might at least have a chance to be successful if we avoid buying bad ones.

As for Richarlison, I like what I've seen although I take seriously the note of caution from a Brazilian football watcher who says Richarlison is not that good really. If he lands at Watford it might be a sort of confirmation of that but at least we'll get to see him and make a proper judgment of our own. 

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I knew, and still know, nothing about Nathan, I did not watch Piazon before he was signed but I did see videos of Wallace & Kennedy before they arrived. In both cases I posted to say neither was good enough and should not be signed. My point?

Brazilian players might at least have a chance to be successful if we avoid buying bad ones.

As for Richarlison, I like what I've seen although I take seriously the note of caution from a Brazilian football watcher who says Richarlison is not that good really. If he lands at Watford it might be a sort of confirmation of that but at least we'll get to see him and make a proper judgment of our own. 

I think he will really succeed there. The guy saying he's not that good, need to see when he saw him playing and how many times; because Richarlison just turned 20 years old and last year he was backing from injuries all the time and the fans and the media in Rio thought he was average at best.

Since i follow youth football i knew his potential and that he would become good at some point.

In fact he is playing in high level only in the last 6 months.

He's not a balon d'or material but i bet Watford will sell him for £80 mi.

1 hour ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

I think he will really succeed there. The guy saying he's not that good, need to see when he saw him playing and how many times; because Richarlison just turned 20 years old and last year he was backing from injuries all the time and the fans and the media in Rio thought he was average at best.

Since i follow youth football i knew his potential and that he would become good at some point.

In fact he is playing in high level only in the last 6 months.

He's not a balon d'or material but i bet Watford will sell him for £80 mi.

That poster believes the real star of their team is Wendel. I agree with you though, Richarlison's skill set does look good in his YouTube vids. I look forward to seeing more from him.

If it transpires that work permit issues mean he needs to go to a European club on loan then I'd ask why let Watford do it when we have so much expertise in this area?  In that circumstance, we should try to hijack The Hornets' deal. There's always room for one more in the loan army, and this one could be a good one.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

That poster believes the real star of their team is Wendel. I agree with you though, Richarlison's skill set does look good in his YouTube vids. I look forward to seeing more from him.

If it transpires that work permit issues mean he needs to go to a European club on loan then I'd ask why let Watford do it when we have so much expertise in this area?  In that circumstance, we should try to hijack The Hornets' deal. There's always room for one more in the loan army, and this one could be a good one.

Yes Wendel is a superior player but is a box2box very skilfull and that scores some wordies, but i cant compare players from different positions.

I think Richarlison can get a work permit because Fluminense is a traditional club, Brazilian League gives you a lot of points and he's playing in the South American Cup too.

If you go to Netflu(fluminense fans site) and type Richarlison you will see that until two, three months ago the opinions there were divided on Richarlison because he tends to be headless chicken when the team is losing and he tries to do everything by himself.

He's very selfish in the attack too.

But the fact he can finish with both legs with the same level is impressive. And he's getting better month after month.

I think he's a EPL player in terms of style and move to a club like Watford is the best for him now.

Is not a player to be wasted in the loan-policy imo.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

The real star is Henrique Ceifador, something like Henrique, The Reaper.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/07/2017 at 5:18 PM, the wes said:

I think it's luck of the draw with Brazilian players it's like trying to pick the gem outta the average ones look at Gabriel Barbosa from Inter he's been a flop then u look at Gabriel jesus he going to be a gem of a player 

Just from YouTube highlights it was easy to predict that Gabigol would flop. I would boast of having done so, but in fact my prediction was slightly wrong. My assessment of him, on here (I think) and definitely on WAGNH, was that, "I'd be amazed if any top club signs him." Well a top club did take him but they must be regretting it.

I'm a Gabriel Jesus non-believer too as I said before he joined up with City. There is a quickness and an industry about him that opponents will always have to contend with. A good player, yes, but his touch is too loose to qualify him as a 'gem' in my opinion. A watcher of Brazilian football, whose opinion I generally respect, posted to say that Jesus was a terrific player and would be a big success here. I could never see that myself and was happy with the idea that he might keep Aguero out of their side since GJ is a clear downgrade in my opinion. Having been very excited about him during his honeymoon spell, City fans are beginning to sober up. They are recalibrating their opinions, and starting to trot out the excuses for his his displays.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You