Richarlison

Chelsea4

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richarlison+Atletico+MG+v+Fluminense+Bra

Chelsea are leading the race for Fluminense attacker Richarlison, 20. (Dimarzio) #CFC ,

Chelsea are in advanced negotiations to sign Brazil U20 international, Fluminense attacker Richarlison (Sky Italia)

I really, REALLY hope Conte has a say in all of our transfers now. Because on the surface this seems like yet another board signing that the manager has no clue about.

Djilobodji, Miazga, Kenedy. Players Mourinho had never even heard of before we signed them. Hope this isn't that again.

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I really, REALLY hope Conte has a say in all of our transfers now. Because on the surface this seems like yet another board signing that the manager has no clue about.

Djilobodji, Miazga, Kenedy. Players Mourinho had never even heard of before we signed them. Hope this isn't that again.

Conte has a lot of say in our transfers. Our managers always do. Can't give him the only say thou. It also seems Conte is interested. 

3 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Conte has a lot of say in our transfers. Our managers always do. Can't give him the only say thou. It also seems Conte is interested. 

I don't know about your fourth sentence, but the other three are spot on in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, SadistChicken said:

I don't mind signing some brazilians talents.

But from Fluminense from what I've seen only Wendel impressed me, great prospect btw

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Interesting SC, thank you.

The first time I saw one of Kennedy's YouTube videos, I posted the opinion that his technique wasn't good enough and that we should not sign him. On the other hand, this Richarlison lad shows well in the vid linked above. That said, while watching it, I did wish it showed him in a wider range of actions. My next plan would have been to look for some all touches videos but it sounds like you're suggesting it's not worth bothering.

I'm always drawn to cautious views of young players because popular opinion is far more likely to overrate a youngster than it is to underrate him. Meanwhile...

What can you tell us about Wendel?

Of course.

I might not tell precisely you what you're looking for, because i wasn't able to follow closely the brasileirao like I usually do.

Just to summarize my opinion about richarlinson, srikers here in Brazil are tricky, in recent years most of the hyped prospect failed to even be relevant in that position, they really show promise specially in U18 and U21 but afterwards playing for clubs they just don't deliver.

Apart from the some players that the whole community (media in general) consider like certain success like Gabriel jesus (mostrar recent example) buying brazilians players to bring straight to the squard or to loan them to European countries just won't work, we did this to piazon, nethan and kenedy, and while oscar was one of the "certain success" player, richarlinson is not even close to that level, his best bet right now is either staying at Brazil and try to consolidate himsef or go to a club like Ajax or Lille where he can develop.

And about Wendel, even though both are about the same age and they are both important players right now for Fluminense.

Wendel is the one that is getting recognize by the media, and if he keeps playing like that he will most likely receive that status of "certain success" that I told you, and that's because he is already consider the best talent coming from Fluminense's base in years.

Further than that wendel is a cm with decent defending, didn't see enough of him in this area to say otherwise, but he has a amazing potential going forward, his transition is pretty fast, with runs and short passes forward.

And what is really crating a name for himself is his decisiveness, the boy has a bomb in his right leg.

Even though fluminense is not doing great(10th place I think) their situation could have been much worse without him, from the games I watched he scored in derbys or in important games, which for his age is impressive.

here is his Official Twitter Account.

but he hasn't posted to his twitter account since 22 April 2017.  

https://twitter.com/richarlison9

Conta oficial do atacante Richarlison no Twitter. Atualizado pelo jogador e sua assessoria.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You