Chelsea 2-3 Bayern Munich

Jase

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Time for some better players more like. We're miles away from the likes of Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona and the board expect Conte to perform miracles in the Champions League. 

Your just a knee jerk reaction person. I realize now that

A couple of days much praise for trashing Arsenal and now miles away. 

If anything it's Andreas that has been very bad. The one player people want to give chances. So give him chance and will have bad games since he is young. It's something you need to take when you play youth. 

There is only so much you can do with what we have. Players like Cahill, Alonso, Moses, Matic etc need to be upgraded on if we are to get to the levels of Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona, which is why this window was and is so massively important.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Time for some better players more like. We're miles away from the likes of Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona and the board expect Conte to perform miracles in the Champions League. 

This game is a proof that we need new wingbacks for sure. Alonso getting exposed badly by a top team just like many of us feared.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I know this is only pre-season but damn....

This is looking like a disaster. Even Arsenal did better against Bayern this pre-season.

And we made Arsenal look bad the other day. 
It's pre season. 

It is why I say I don't understand you guys taking pre season too serious. Don't hype it up like when we beat Arsenal and don't be the end of the world like today. 
It's pre season. 

Just now, Mana said:

That's still no excuse to defend the way like we did. I don't care about losing to Bayern, but not like this.

Well you also got Andreas. He has been looking pretty bad. 

But that's what you get when you play youth. 

Most people want to give Andreas a chance, so take his woeful performance if you want to give him a chance. Your going to get that from youth. 

11 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah this is the game you see the real team not the one against Arsenal where everyone was hyping Boga, Bats and the likes....

Boga still has been impressive again and the only one that has really stood out tbh.

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

Boga still has been impressive again and the only one that has really stood out tbh.

Yeah the one youth that has been woeful has been Andreas. 

Do people still don't want virgil van dijk because of Andreas? 

Just now, Stats said:

Not really. We aren't seeing anything from Jed that we haven't seen from him before. What that is has not been enough to get him many minutes in France or in Spain.

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well you also got Andreas. He has been looking pretty bad. 

But that's what you get when you play youth. 

Most people want to give Andreas a chance, so take his woeful performance if you want to give him a chance. Your going to get that from youth. 

But other than andreas we are pretty much playing with full team. I am concerned about how much space Bayern player got, need to work on our defence

Just now, communicate said:

But other than andreas we are pretty much playing with full team. I am concerned about how much space Bayern player got, need to work on our defence

Well the other concern is that the formation is the same one that Juventus got rip apart against Real. 

This formation not good against top teams with good fullbacks and winger. 

Just now, Fernando said:

Yeah the other youth that has been woeful has been Andreas. 

Do people still don't want virgil van dijk because of Andreas? 

Christensen has not been as bad as people made out. Made couple important headers and read Ribery well in that one on one. Boga has been one of our outstanding talents in the youth set ups so when people see him like that with first team in any type of game, of course it is cause for optimism. The whole midfield has been exposed so difficult for Christensen and he needs time to adjust with the team anyway.

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not really. We aren't seeing anything from Jed that we haven't seen from him before. What that is has not been enough to get him many minutes in France or in Spain.

Well the rest of the team need to pull their socks up and help.

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well the other concern is that the formation is the same one that Juventus got rip apart against Real. 

This formation not good against top teams with good fullbacks and winger. 

That also concern me, even if we lose 7-0, I don't care. It is the fact how easy they found space that worry me.

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Nowhere near.

Other than Hazard and luiz we are pretty much playing with full team. Maybe Baka will play instead of Fab if this is a real game against bayern

Just now, Stats said:

Christensen has not been as bad as people made out. Made couple important headers and read Ribery well in that one on one. Boga has been one of our outstanding talents in the youth set ups so when people see him like that with first team in any type of game, of course it is cause for optimism. The whole midfield has been exposed so difficult for Christensen and he needs time to adjust with the team anyway.

Well the rest of the team need to pull their socks up and help.

I agreed that Boga has been great. 

But Moses, Bats and Andreas has been woeful. 

We know Kante and Fabregas not going to work. Never against top team. 

So need to wait till Baka comes back. And then defense we shall see what Conte does because Andreas has been hit a miss.                            

From my blury screen the whole back 5 + 2 mids have been a shambles. Harsh to call out Christensen. I dont think the centre of a 3 suits him regardless, would like to see him as the right of the 3 second half with Luiz back in the centre