test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

1,332 posts in this topic

Good to hear but I'd still start Giroud today instead. Get Morata as fresh as possible for the FA Cup match next week.

I really hope that when Morata is back fit/Giroud starts we go back to 3 up top (save the Morata/Hazard 2 up for counter attack games) we look much more comfortable and threatening going forward 

xPetrCechx and 11Drogba like this

Looked quite good when he came on. I hope he can end this season on a high. I still think he will be a good striker for us in the next few years. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Did Morata undergo some anti-aging treatment when he was out? Looks like an 18-year-old all of a sudden!

It’s the longer hair. 

22 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Just as well he is not on dla or esa :D they love sniffing around the www

the wes likes this

Morata recovered quick after getting caught on video dancing with his wife after Conte saying doesn't know when Morata will be fit again I can't stand players who don't give 100% to your club sell him to fuck and bring in another striker in the summer

Blusan Alamb likes this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Morata recovered quick after getting caught on video dancing with his wife after Conte saying doesn't know when Morata will be fit again I can't stand players who don't give 100% to your club sell him to fuck and bring in another striker in the summer

Alvaro Morata on IG in relation to the video with his wife - he says it's an old video ?! Funk it ,think if i had his money and wife i'd take afew painkillers and swing her around now and again lol

9 hours ago, mccg said:

Alvaro Morata on IG in relation to the video with his wife - he says it's an old video ?! Funk it ,think if i had his money and wife i'd take afew painkillers and swing her around now and again lol

😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, jernej93 said:

I hope we can see Giroud and Morata in the same lineup someday :) 

That would mean back to square one for Morata, if Conte decides it - ergo, that he is not good enough to play as a lone forward.

37 minutes ago, El P. said:

That would mean back to square one for Morata, if Conte decides it - ergo, that he is not good enough to play as a lone forward.

Think we all know that's the case

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Think we all know that's the case

Thing is - if he is not good enough for playing as a lone striker, he isn't good enough for our starting XI. That way he would take place for someone creative who could actually feed Giroud with good balls (currently it's Barkley, even Fabregas in some cases, we all know he rarely plays in 3-4-3 formation, only in 3-5-2...)

Thing is - if he is not good enough for playing as a lone striker, he isn't good enough for our starting XI. That way he would take place for someone creative who could actually feed Giroud with good balls (currently it's Barkley, even Fabregas in some cases, we all know he rarely plays in 3-4-3 formation, only in 3-5-2...)
Morata is only effective when he plays alongside Hazard. He should never be our leading CF when Conte goes with a front 3.

9 hours ago, jernej93 said:

I hope we can see Giroud and Morata in the same lineup someday :) 

Yeah i would be bold against Barcelona and play Giroud+Morata+Hazard , fudge it not many think we have any hope might as well give it a go , Getafe&Espanyol have got a draw recently!