test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

1,332 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

Alan Shearer said Morata dived against Norwich and deserved a booking. The exact same thing happened to Sterling yesterday, Shearer said it was a pen. Sick of this twat. 

Sorry but there was 10 times more contact in that foul on Sterling than the one against Morata. Morata had the beating of the man, why did he dive? It was stupid. 

17 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sorry but there was 10 times more contact in that foul on Sterling than the one against Morata. Morata had the beating of the man, why did he dive? It was stupid. 

Because thats his game.

On 1/19/2018 at 5:31 PM, LAM09 said:
On 1/19/2018 at 5:00 PM, !Hazard! said:
I can't believe he still hasn't figured this out. 

Can't believe no one has told him to man up yet

I did but he didn't listen or can't

King11Didier and LAM09 like this

12 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

I did but he didn't listen or can't

Same here mate. Him and Dave came round the other night for some advice. I told them to get some Girl Scout Cookies cause that gives you cowboys eyes every time! 5459b7751deead5e43b7e06dd6794ec0.gif

He never asked me for any footy advice after I told him to take tips from Andy Carroll last time he asked!

King11Didier and bigbluewillie like this

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Same here mate. Him and Dave came round the other night for some advice. I told them to get some Girl Scout Cookies cause that gives you cowboys eyes every time! 5459b7751deead5e43b7e06dd6794ec0.gif

He never asked me for any footy advice after I told him to take tips from Andy Carroll last time he asked!

LOL

cor we couldn't arf get in a topic here mate:D

Unionjack likes this

“Players like Morata, for us, are very important and have been missing for a long period of time. I don’t know how long he will be out.”

”We are struggling a lot to find a solution to solve the pain in his back. If you ask me whether he needs a day, a month or the rest of the season, I don’t know. I don’t know. For this reason, I’m a bit worried. You know very well the importance of the player.”

Hasn't he always had injury problems?

If there is no return date he is probably done playing any sort of major role for us this season. its already near mid February.

Hasn't he always had injury problems?

If there is no return date he is probably done playing any sort of major role for us this season. its already near mid February.
The more it looks like it was a bad decision letting Michy go, but we wouldn't have got Giroud If we didn't. What a clusterfuck..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Just now, manpe said:

The more it looks like it was a bad decision letting Michy go, but we wouldn't have got Giroud If we didn't. What a clusterfuck..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Correct. 

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Morata is too lightweight for the Premier League I think that's abundantly clear so in his honour I would like to dedicate these songs to him.

I Can't Stand up for Falling Down : Elvis Costello.

Heart of Glass                            : Blondie

Missing                                       : Everything but the Girl

What have I Done to Deserve This? :  Every single Chelsea fan.

How about some "back" door man by the doors and that may be Conte soon or "back"  off bitch guns n roses to all those going for conte + co.