Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Pretty much the bulk of people who rate Rudiger/Matic have hardly any posts, they barely engage in conversation, and they don't listen to reason. They don't seem to obsess about the game much either.

Most of the people who're more against than for Rudiger/Matic, for lack of better words, seem to have their shit together, in every way the above don't. There's no coincidence there. Some think critically, some don't really think. Some go by the opinions of others, so many fewer have their own opinions. And because of this, not every perspective is valid.

He was 21-22 playing consistently for the first time in his career in a team as huge as Juve. You cannot ignore this. There's a reason Real activated the buy back clause and it wasn't to make money later.

Of course he isn't the same kind of striker Diego is. Kun Aguero isn't either and on his prime I prefer him over Diego any day.

Now, I'm not comparing Moratita to Kun either, I am just saying a striker doesn't need to be the same to Diego's sort to be deadly.

Also I follow (and love) Moratita since his debut. He's very good and would become great anywhere.

19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

This still in the cards?-

My feeling is that Morata is still our no.1 target for the striker position and that we are flirting with Belotti and Aubameyang to get the price down. But I am optimistic we will get Morata in the end. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

My feeling is that Morata is still our no.1 target for the striker position and that we are flirting with Belotti and Aubameyang to get the price down. But I am optimistic we will get Morata in the end. 

Tricky one atm, the only links I see is for PEA.

To me I feel it is a trick to get Belloti at low price from torino so that they can give us Bolleti at our asking price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

To me I feel it is a trick to get Belloti at low price from torino so that they can give us Bolleti at our asking price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Problem with that is roma don't want to sell Belotti.

On 10/07/2017 at 7:28 AM, Chelsea4 said:

This are the stats you need to know. Big game player.

DENTn_6W0AAB7WW.jpgUntitled.png.25cb5132e64e7141d871f8bf40710339.png

Jesus, I can't believe people keep throwing those numbers. Minutes per goal in this case is really misleading. I mean, Morata was a sub, and he usually played against weak sides. I'm sure Batshuay got some huge minutes per goal rate, specially when the stats are just arbitrary as this one (minimum 13 goal scored). So,  Batshuay must be king of minutes per goal rate* (*minimum 5 goals scored).

Morata is just not worth this kind of silly money Real is asking. This is the kind of player you get for 30m, or 40m in an inflated market, as it seems right now, but 70m for a player that was on the bench for most part of the season, and scored only 15 league goals in previous 2 Seria A seasons is something that doesn't make any kind of sense.

38 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Jesus, I can't believe people keep throwing those numbers. Minutes per goal in this case is really misleading. I mean, Morata was a sub, and he usually played against weak sides. I'm sure Batshuay got some huge minutes per goal rate, specially when the stats are just arbitrary as this one (minimum 13 goal scored). So,  Batshuay must be king of minutes per goal rate* (*minimum 5 goals scored).

Morata is just not worth this kind of silly money Real is asking. This is the kind of player you get for 30m, or 40m in an inflated market, as it seems right now, but 70m for a player that was on the bench for most part of the season, and scored only 15 league goals in previous 2 Seria A seasons is something that doesn't make any kind of sense.

Point is mate morata got RM 13 points with his goals if he didn't they wouldn't of won the league, sugar coat it all u want that's fact lol.

Out of all the scenarios regarding our striker situation we might seriously end up with the worst one in the end. I honestly can't believe that there's people who rate Morata highly; this guy has ZERO presence and game-changing attributes. He's the type of player people will always make excuses for and will continue to buy into the hype for simply "because his technique is good". If I should be wrong quote me on all of this for all I care.

It's Belotti or bust, and hell, I have never even seen Belotti play. Just keep Morata away from my club.

21 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Point is mate morata got RM 13 points with his goals if he didn't they wouldn't of won the league, sugar coat it all u want that's fact lol.

To be honest, those stats doesn't make any sense. How did he won RM 13 points? Those stats are only based in goals, I'm sure if Benteke was there in RM he would have scored the same amount of goals and "get" at least 13 points. 

Those stats about points won by a specific player are always misleading. Actually its never a good thing when people star to throw those numbers to prove a player is really good. 

6 minutes ago, Henrique said:

To be honest, those stats doesn't make any sense. How did he won RM 13 points? Those stats are only based in goals, I'm sure if Benteke was there in RM he would have scored the same amount of goals and "get" at least 13 points. 

Those stats about points won by a specific player are always misleading. Actually its never a good thing when people star to throw those numbers to prove a player is really good. 

It goes of say real Madrid 0-0 Real S if morata scores at Madrid win 1-0 he earn them 3 points because of the winning goal lol.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

It goes of say real Madrid 0-0 Real S if morata scores at Madrid win 1-0 he earn them 3 points because of the winning goal lol.

That goal might be no more than a tap in, or a GK howler. Again, just throwing numbers doesn't mean anything. I'm not saying he is not good, he definitely is, but those stats people are posting make him look like as important as Ronaldo for Madri last season, or even as deadly as Messi. Thats my point.

I don't understand how people come up with shit like "Oh, he was on the bench for Madrid, he isn't good enough, we don't want rejects."

I bet they haven't seen more than 3 games of Morata in their lives, or hell, even one half of Belotti.

It's important to note that in many games that Morata started, he started with Madrid's second string side, consisting of James, Asensio, Nacho, Danilo etc. It wasn't always Ronaldo/Bale/Benzema. So the whole any striker would have scored 15 goals, doesn't really apply the way people on here ae applying it.

Morata has amazing link up play, will come deep to collect the ball and his fake runs are a thing of beauty. I feel he needs to be a bit better at winning Aerial Duels for the stature he possesses. Apart form that, he can finish, he can take long shots, get into good poisitions and has something no other striker in the market has, that's vision. Can pick a pass out. 

1 hour ago, AK-3001 said:

I don't understand how people come up with shit like "Oh, he was on the bench for Madrid, he isn't good enough, we don't want rejects."

I bet they haven't seen more than 3 games of Morata in their lives, or hell, even one half of Belotti.

It's important to note that in many games that Morata started, he started with Madrid's second string side, consisting of James, Asensio, Nacho, Danilo etc. It wasn't always Ronaldo/Bale/Benzema. So the whole any striker would have scored 15 goals, doesn't really apply the way people on here ae applying it.

I watch a lot of Real Madrid games, there are many players i would take at Chelsea who are on Real Madrid bench. So there is nothing wrong with that. Morata is decent, i don't think he is good enough to lead the line by himself.

I don't understand your second point. You realize Asensio, James, and Isco are much more creative players to play with than Bale and Ronaldo? You are far more likely to score when those two are not on the pitch. Real rotated their players; James, Isco, Asensio, Kovacic, and Lucas are all very good players. So much damn quality on that bench.