test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

618 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, milka said:

really looking forward to see him banging in them goals

37 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Not quite sure what is his real intention there. Mocking us?

Diego Costa aproves this signing :D

RoyalBlues likes this

3 minutes ago, milka said:

Hazard: Welcome to Chelsea, Alvaro

Morata: Hi Eden nice to meet you, im so glad to be here, looking forward to play alongside you

Hazard: great, now just make sure you play 1-2´s with me and score a lot of goals from my assists ;)

bluephoenix likes this

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

To be fair, that doesn't prove anything

There's more proof that they're friends than there isn't, hence your theory doesn't really hold as much as the theory that Mourinho and Perez are friends. 

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

There's more proof that they're friends than there isn't, hence your theory doesn't really hold as much as the theory that Mourinho and Perez are friends. 

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

The decision to sell player would be made by more than one or two people in a club. Just because having a good relationship with the president, doesn't make everything will go smoothly. Maybe personally Perez giving an 'OK' signal, but maybe others said no because it is Mourinho, who knows. Mourinho departure usually leaving a bad taste to every single cells in the club, maybe there are some (stakeholders) who still having some grudge against him.

Can't tell you how pumped I'm about this transfer.

I wanted him to come since last summer when we were heavily linked with him.

When he was with the Juve during their campaign to the CL final 3 years ago, he was my favorite.

Welcome and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dazzy_Vance and Johnnyeye like this

6 hours ago, the wes said:

320.jpg

Costa is not in the list of likers.

At 24 it's the mass experience and his ability to perform on the biggest stage and highest level. A lad I know who follows Juventus said he's the most clinical finisher Juve have ever had.

Johnnyeye likes this

Hopefully now Eden Hazard will stay now we got Morata.

I want Hazard to retire at CFC.

Just Imagine [Morata/Hazard/Pedro/Willian and Bakayoko] running at you all game.

The opposition 10 outfield players won't know who to stop.

Johnnyeye likes this

Not surprising  he turned down the North west waste land inhabited by Mancunians and the Scouse burglar your house territory.

The man has style, sophistication and a wife of exquisite beauty. Matched with his silky footballing skills he has all the attributes to become a real Chelsea legend

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not surprising  he turned down the North west waste land inhabited by Mancunians and the Scouse burglar your house territory.

The man has style, sophistication and a wife of exquisite beauty. Matched with his silky footballing skills he has all the attributes to become a real Chelsea legend

i hope he thrives here and becomes a legend :)