test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

618 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, different level said:

Damn, what a performance. His second goal (and our third) was among the best solo goals I've seen recently. A talented player and a super polite and nice guy as well. 

It really was different level ;)

When he started his run surrounded by 3 defenders i expected him to lose the ball immediately..then he drags it on to into the box and i was thinking jopefully at least a corner, no way he can score from that angle and when he did i shouted awake the whole block in joy and astonishment..what a goal.that was..it required the kind of pace and precise movement of the ball that only a fee players in the world can pull this off.

kellzfresh likes this

What a beastly performance that was. Could have had 5! But I'll take 3, and what amazing goals they were - especially the first 2, the last one was a classic poacher which also needs to be done. Both our strikers now scored hattricks in consecutive games, we're good to go :cig:

Real Madrid will be ruing that missed opportunity to keep him at the club, especially seeing how much they need a striker like him. What a weird decision by Real not to put him in the first team ahead of Benzema. Let us hope that means Kane will be a Real Madrid player next summer lol. 

Chelsea? and kellzfresh like this

I just can't wait to see the football he and Hazard will play together once they've had more time to gel. Eden and Diego had a great understanding between one another and Morata is a much better footballer than Diego is so this'll be fun. 

kellzfresh likes this

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just can't wait to see the football he and Hazard will play together once they've had more time to gel. Eden and Diego had a great understanding between one another and Morata is a much better footballer than Diego is so this'll be fun. 

Yep this will be a beautiful partnership. Shame its taken till the end of September for them to play together.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I always thought Eden and Diego had a horrific understanding considering they played three seasons together. Eden and Eto'o had developed a better one within weeks despite Eto'o not playing every week. But yeah, Cesc-Eden-Alvaro will be magic once they start playing together week in week out.