test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

864 posts in this topic

For what its worth, Chelsea's website shows the players on numerical order according to their squad numbers, and Morata is being shown on Chelsea's website just ahead of Kante and right behind Hazard, so im pretty sure he picked the number 9

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Not quite sure what is his real intention there. Mocking?

Seems like it doesnt it? Dont know what his problem is. He wanted this, not the club.

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Seems like it doesnt it? Dont know what his problem is. He wanted this, not the club.

Should be the last person on earth who like it in my opinion. He doesn't care about us anymore.

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

I'm just happy Lukaku's not Chelsea's striker.

Onwards and upwards with Morata leading the line. Hope he hits the ground running and repays the faith Antonio Conte has placed in his abilities. 

A Morata and Batshuayi strikeforce is not horrible. They are very young, and inexperienced in terms of leading the line at the Top Top level, and share many of the same qualities as footballers. But I fully trust both of them to grow over the coming years.

They're not as impposing as  Drogba/Costa but that comes after forging a reputation and showing up in the big moments. 

Overall, I'm happy with Chelsea's striking options, (would welcome Llorente as well). Was not a fan of the rumours linking us to Aubameyang and Belotti. 

Time to buy some CMs, RW, RWB,LWB. 

2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

He doesn't care about us anymore.

The only thing Costa cares about is himself this is a fella who betrayed his own country to play international football for another country 

Johnnyeye and RoyalBlues like this

Just now, Polo7 said:

Is the Chelsea website working for anyone?

Theres some Morata videos on their but I keep getting bad gateway error :(

Try the chelsea fc twitter page for Morata video's mate

Polo7 and Johnnyeye like this

I always have thought how we got nice character players in squad, and Costa always stood out from that. I see Morata a lot more like Hazard, like Azpi, normal and good. Pedro and Alonso seems likable, Matić and Cahill are ok guys, Kante is adorable, Fabregas is cool, and Luiz is a bit crazy, but in more positive way than negative. Moses more quiet but also cool. Costa was loved in dressing room, sure, but only because he was crayzee fun I think.

I think Morata will get along better with other players. They could make one wonderful, healthy team, and time by time they will become great, big characters.

Welcome, Alvaro!

manpe and Johnnyeye like this