Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

A reunion between Antonio Conte and Alvaro Morata at #Chelsea seems highly likely. [The Sun]

What reunion? Conte has never coached Alvaro Morata, he resigned from Juve in July 2014 and they only signed Morata sometime later that summer. Lazy journalism.

Either way I'm all for signing this guy. Having Costa, Morata, Michy and Traore for two striker spots would be the best strike force at the club since the days of prime Drogba / Anelka partnership around 2009-2010.

Pelle wouldn't be a bad alternative if Morata proves too expensive or prefers some other option but should at least try Morata first.

4 hours ago, Jype said:

What reunion? Conte has never coached Alvaro Morata, he resigned from Juve in July 2014 and they only signed Morata sometime later that summer. Lazy journalism.

Either way I'm all for signing this guy. Having Costa, Morata, Michy and Traore for two striker spots would be the best strike force at the club since the days of prime Drogba / Anelka partnership around 2009-2010.

Pelle wouldn't be a bad alternative if Morata proves too expensive or prefers some other option but should at least try Morata first.

Maybe Im wrong, but didnt Conte decide to get Morata earlier, however he left before it was official, because of disagreement with club?

Maybe Im wrong, but didnt Conte decide to get Morata earlier, however he left before it was official, because of disagreement with club?

Sure, Conte requested Juve board to sign Morata buy he left the club before signing was actually made.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Juve are signing him permantly. Not bad business for €30m.

Nope. Juve are just confirming he has rejoined Real Madrid for that price. I thought it was already confirmed but anyway that is all it is. Juve confirming his 2 year spell has come to an end.

Nope. Juve are just confirming he has rejoined Real Madrid for that price. I thought it was already confirmed but anyway that is all it is. Juve confirming his 2 year spell has come to an end.

Scratch that, I'm blind.

Chelsea close the siege on Álvaro Morata. The English club has intensified its movement to wear 'blue' the Spanish international in the coming days and negotiations can come to fruition.

Real Madrid made public the repurchase player during the European Championship, and reported that the striker would join the preseason orders Zidane. However, it seems that before 9 had to travel to the tour your future can be closed.

Antonio Conte is key in this thrust of Chelsea for taking into Spanish. The Italian coach and convinced the Spanish two years of wearing the shirt of Juventus ago, but before his signing was closed, Conte left the 'Vecchia Signora' by the selection of Italy, which failed to match.

Madrid Morata has priced in a 75 million euros, a figure that would record. In addition to Chelsea, Arsenal and United have also shown interest in Morata, one of the most coveted strikers in the market.