Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

34 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Give Morata the number 9. It's far too great a number for it to stay cursed, Morata is destined to wear it

Anyway, who, as in which players, caused the so called curse? A bunch of players who were never going to be good no matter what number they wore.

The real winner is Real Madrid, impressive business by them. They are selling Morata and Danilo, two players never deemed good enough for them for Mbappe the best prospect since Neymar. Unbelievable how good Don Perez is at this thing. Years ago was laughed at, now no one can question his genius. 

For Chelsea it is a immense risk; a player who has never proven to lead the line at nearly age 25. Most valuable as a backup striker or in striking partnership. 

35 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

According to sky and other sources, we were interested. That's enough for me.

We weren't close to morata till today.

Good enough or the interpretation that fits with your general view on these matters so you are naturally more likely to be convinced by it?

Looks like it's finally happening. So many twists and turns in this however that I won't believe anything till I see it with my own eyes. :lol:

Just now, Clockwork said:

The real winner is Real Madrid, impressive business by them. They are selling Morata and Danilo, two players never deemed good enough for them for Mbappe the best prospect since Neymar. Unbelievable how good Don Perez is at this thing. Years ago was laughed at, now no one can question his genius. 

For Chelsea it is a immense risk; a player who has never proven to lead the line at nearly age 25. Most valuable as a backup striker or in striking partnership. 

Morata is an immense risk but an 18-year-old Mbappe for Real Madrid at a world record price is not? Really?

From what I've seen most Real Madrid fans are gutted if Morata goes.

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Anyway, who, as in which players, caused the so called curse? A bunch of players who were never going to be good no matter what number they wore.

oh, i agree, i dont agree with this nonsense. Was just going along with the narrative LOL

There are always some idiots on both sides, but overall i get the feeling that most mu and chelsea fans agree, that morata ia the more risky, but also more exciting signing compared to lukaku.

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I agree but give them a chance. Their talent is there. Benzema is well protected by Florentino and Danilo was unlucky and too scared sometimes that he lost himself. But talent is there if you know how to use it.