Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are ready to pip Manchester United to the signing of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, according to a report in Spain.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-to-pay-66m-to-beat-united-to-morata-report

Can't see it m8, I'd like us to do a Willian and snatch him under Utd's noses but bookies have utd sewn up:Alvaro Morata latest odds

Manchester Utd 1/14
AC Milan 9/1
Chelsea 16/1
Juventus 33/1
Bayern Munich 33/1
Manchester City 33/1
Sevilla 33/1
Liverpool 33/1
To Stay at Real Madrid (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 10/1

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Alvaro Morata Loan deals do count

Manchester Utd 1/6
Chelsea 16/1

Stay at Real Madrid 7/2 after the Ronaldo story no doubt?!

Odds lengthening mmm interesting 

I would love to see us pinch him under Mourinho nose that would put a smile on my face 

27 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Everton fans saying our interest in Lukaku has dimmed over the last few days also Morata rumours resurfacing. Please Morata come here.

What if Conte rumours were true and the board actually started to work with him? :) Since those rumours appeared we made some strong push for Alex Sandro, Lukaku rumours quiet down and Morata rumours are starting to emerge ;) 

Just food for thoughts :D 

6 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

What if Conte rumours were true and the board actually started to work with him? :) Since those rumours appeared we made some strong push for Alex Sandro, Lukaku rumours quiet down and Morata rumours are starting to emerge ;) 

Just food for thoughts :D 

I'll never believe this unless I see Morata and Sandro next to Emenalo at a table signing the contract.

Fun Mirror Fun Mirror lets funning hope so....

MORATA PREFERS CHELSEA

Alvaro Morata could snub Manchester United because he prefers to work under Antonio Conte, reports the Daily Mirror.

They claim Morata is pushing to move to Chelsea, having been signed by Conte when he was manager at Juventus.

Sky sources understand United are still keen to sign the Real Madrid striker as they look for a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

20 hours ago, mccg said:

Fun Mirror Fun Mirror lets funning hope so....

MORATA PREFERS CHELSEA

Alvaro Morata could snub Manchester United because he prefers to work under Antonio Conte, reports the Daily Mirror.

They claim Morata is pushing to move to Chelsea, having been signed by Conte when he was manager at Juventus.

Sky sources understand United are still keen to sign the Real Madrid striker as they look for a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Are we even pursuing Morata? Because if we are, I'm pretty sure he would choose us over anyone else, especially when he said he would like to work with Conte not too long ago.

But that doesn't really seem to be the case as Emenalo the board seem to be putting all the money on Lukaku in the striking department.

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are we even pursuing Morata? Because if we are, I'm pretty sure he would choose us over anyone else, especially when he said he would like to work with Conte not too long ago.

But that doesn't really seem to be the case as Emenalo the board seem to be putting all the money on Lukaku in the striking department.

I hope we are pursuing Morata but alas think Lukaku will come

20 hours ago, Jason said:

I am not even sure Morata is available.