Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

9 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

No. Not only do I want Inter to keep a hold of him, but he's too similar to Costa, in that he's a Fox in the box. Doesn't dribble a lot, and doesn't really have any crazy physical attributes to his name. Internazionale is where he belongs, hope he never leaves. 

Not to mention Icardi and his agent-wife are both massive cunts.

We already have two young and promising strikers in Traore and Batshuayi so we probably need some experienced striker who is ready to sit on the bench and bring it on whenever team needs. I wouldn't mind going into season with those 3 strikers :)

The Morata rumours wont go away, i dont know how i feel about this. is he a good young player? yes. is he worth the monetary figure being discussed? i dont think so. But conte seems to be determined to get him and start him with costa. Do we trust that conte knows best and over pay for what he wants? 

I would pay 70m for Morata he will be world class he is gonna be a complete player if he already isn't he has everything,tehnically great,is strong,would ling up great with another striker and scores goals in big games he has everything a striker should have.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I would pay 70m for Morata he will be world class he is gonna be a complete player if he already isn't he has everything,tehnically great,is strong,would ling up great with another striker and scores goals in big games he has everything a striker should have.

So would I but not at the expence of 2 defenders

I think some are underrating him (not saying he is worth the massive reported price tag). I've read very good things about it from people who watched juve week in week out. I think people read too much into his scoring stats. 

There must be a reason why Conte is really pushing for him. 

Madrid want to keep him. Juve wanted to keep him. Arsenal have shown interest. Napoli (possible Higuain replacement) A.Madrid etc etc 

The kid must have something. 

If he ends up not being happy just as a squad player then i think we will get him at an okay-ish price.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

If Costa is leaving I would buy morata if Costa staying there's no need for morata 

Not true we need one more striker with Costa and two without him

18 minutes ago, Diego said:

Not true we need one more striker with Costa and two without him

We do need another striker but a low budget back up striker there's other areas need strength with are budget like a cb

ZIDANE:WE'RE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE ÁLVARO MORATA WITH US

"Morata is just another member of the squad. He's come back and I'm happy with that. He's a home-grown player, he knows what it's all about at Madrid and we're happy to have Álvaro with us. We've got a lot of depth to the squad and they're all going to be important, that'll always be the case. Álvaro is just another player".

realmadrid.com

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, Captain Ahmed said:

ZIDANE:WE'RE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE ÁLVARO MORATA WITH US

Capture.PNG

What else is he going to say? It will all come down to if they can guarantee him regular playing time, if not i think he will push for a move away 

I like Morata a lot but it looks like RM are not going to give up on him unless they receive a big fee.

If we're looking for a second striker so much we should look at Jese imo. I think he's even more talented than Morata, I remember during the first season of Ancelotti at Real, both Jese and Morata were given chances and Jese was clearly the better of the two. He's clearly being wasted at RM behind BBC. Rumours are they're going to loan him now that they have Morata back. Perhaps regular playing time and good coaching could take him to a whole new level.

1 hour ago, Rapkun said:

I like Morata a lot but it looks like RM are not going to give up on him unless they receive a big fee.

If we're looking for a second striker so much we should look at Jese imo. I think he's even more talented than Morata, I remember during the first season of Ancelotti at Real, both Jese and Morata were given chances and Jese was clearly the better of the two. He's clearly being wasted at RM behind BBC. Rumours are they're going to loan him now that they have Morata back. Perhaps regular playing time and good coaching could take him to a whole new level.

If you follow the words of the manager this is exactly what we shoudn't do.  Does Jese fit into Conte's style of football? I would say emphatically, no.