Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Herés  the thing. I don't think he's a devastating young striker.

And you should care if we splash out on Morata. It is unnecessary this summer. The club has only gone and splashed 34m on a young striker.

What I meant was that he may become a top class striker/goal scorer here like he hasn't been able to become at Juve or Real Madird. He'd be starting week in and week out here against quality opposition in the PL and working under a world class coach.

Don't see why he'd want to stay at Real Madrid and be a squad player. Surely someone his age and with his ability would want to be a star man. Wonder if he has the ambition or is just happy to pull a John Obi Mikel and collect his weekly wage from the bench.

5 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

The presence of Bale and Ronaldo have little or no impact on Morata. He could be used as a backup to Benzema. 

Where do you think Ronaldo goes when he decides he doesn't want to be on the wing anymore? That day is edging closer and closer by the looks of things. Who do they choose as first choice then?

Morata would be a fool to go back there, but plenty of fools have gone to Real Madrid in the past regardless. 

Can someone tell me why all of a sudden Madrid are struggling with funds to sign a player? I thought they were flush with cash being the biggest club in the world and all. Anyway, it's good to know they're mere mortals too when it comes to buying players. 

13 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

The reason is because Morata-Dybala partnership would not work they are too similar Morata is better than Mandzukic there is no doubt.

Ha, Dybala is not similar to Morata at all. Morata is more similar to Mandzukic than he is to Dybala. 

Using this argument, we definitely shouldn't sign Morata because he's very similar to Michy and Costa, so they can't play up front together. 

~£50m for Morata? You must be insane. Let's spend our money somewhere else where we actually need players, you know, like CM or at the back. 

13 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Ha, Dybala is not similar to Morata at all. Morata is more similar to Mandzukic than he is to Dybala. 

Using this argument, we definitely shouldn't sign Morata because he's very similar to Michy and Costa, so they can't play up front together. 

~£50m for Morata? You must be insane. Let's spend our money somewhere else where we actually need players, you know, like CM or at the back. 

Morata similar to Mandzukic? I'm done.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Why should we go for Lacazzette when we can sign a better player that is Morata?

Cause Morata is not worth £64m and lacazzette is a cheap option to morata or I would even go for icard 

53 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Morata similar to Mandzukic? I'm done

I didn't actually say that. I said that Morata is more similar to Mandzukic than he is to Dybala. My point is comparing Morata to Dybala is even more absurd than comparing Morata to Mandzukic.

Morata is nowhere near Dybala technically, not even a question. Morata is more of a penalty box striker as well, just like Mandzukic is. There are more similarities in Morata and Mandzukic than there are in Morata and Dybala.