Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

32 minutes ago, Diego said:

Hmmm, now Pelle has gone to China & Morata reportedly staying it will be interesting to see who we target next. Anyone got any ideas? Higuain? :dunno:

Lacazette maybe hehe

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Even for 75 Mil Euros?

In a world where Sterling and Stones are worth £50m, Sadio Mane is worth £34-38m, and Pogba is worth £103m I really wouldn't care if we splashed out on Morata. If we find ourselves a devastating young striker to pair with Costa and he helps us return to the top it'll be worth it.

What more likely is happening is that they are unable to find a buyer for him at a decent price and are hence forced to keep him. I'm pretty sure if someone offered even 40m euros they'd sell because there's no place in the team for him with benzema, bale and ronaldo

Just now, nono said:

What more likely is happening is that they are unable to find a buyer for him at a decent price and are hence forced to keep him. I'm pretty sure if someone offered even 40m euros they'd sell because there's no place in the team for him with benzema, bale and ronaldo

The presence of Bale and Ronaldo have little or no impact on Morata. He could be used as a backup to Benzema. 

12 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

The presence of Bale and Ronaldo have little or no impact on Morata. He could be used as a backup to Benzema.

It actually does bcoz he will be 4th or 5th striker.

You have benzema, ronaldo, bale, jesse and morata.

ronaldo or bale is moved to no.9 when benzema is injured.

With the introduction of isco, james or vasquez on the wing as replacement.

So morata may be a no.9 but he is competing with forwards more experienced than him.

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In a world where Sterling and Stones are worth £50m, Sadio Mane is worth £34-38m, and Pogba is worth £103m I really wouldn't care if we splashed out on Morata. If we find ourselves a devastating young striker to pair with Costa and he helps us return to the top it'll be worth it.

2-3 seasons ago Mane would've cost 15-17m max, and that's when football last made some sort of sense.

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

2-3 seasons ago Mane would've cost 15-17m max, and that's when football last made some sort of sense.

True, same with Morata. We probably could've signed him easily for £30-35m a year or two ago. Now it'll cost almost double most likely. 

8 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

DELETE! 

Every Juve fan i know says Mandzukic is better than Morata, for now at least. There's a reason why Morata was only a sub when mario was fit.

Paying 50+ milion on Morata is fucking crazy. Cant see what our board is thinking. You pay this kind of money on special talent, Morata is not special.

3 minutes ago, nadavTKL said:

Every Juve fan i know says Mandzukic is better than Morata, for now at least. There's a reason why Morata was only a sub when mario was fit.

Paying 50+ milion on Morata is fucking crazy. Cant see what our board is thinking. You pay this kind of money on special talent, Morata is not special.

The reason is because Morata-Dybala partnership would not work they are too similar Morata is better than Mandzukic there is no doubt.

48 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Herés  the thing. I don't think he's a devastating young striker.

And you should care if we splash out on Morata. It is unnecessary this summer. The club has only gone and splashed 34m on a young striker.

7 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

The reason is because Morata-Dybala partnership would not work they are too similar Morata is better than Mandzukic there is no doubt.

Dybala is similar to Morata? Dybala is ten times more technical and quick. no room for comparison in my eyes.