Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Just now, Chelsea_firstlove said:

"Costa-Bat-Traore-Pelle is better than Costa-Bat-Traore-Morata " sure! But Costa-Bat-Traore-Pelle-(someone like)Kante-Bonucci > Costa-Bat-Traore-Morata-shit-shit (FFP)

Who told you that we wont go for Kante if Morata comes? And also, Bonucci is a dream move that will not happen in any case.

"Buy someone like Pelle" is not mean buy Pelle.

He is not bad, but he do not deserved for 60m.

Good job its not your money then 

I say SOMEONE LIKE Kante, Bonucci.

who then? you can't just magically make top class players out of thin air. Clearly we are interested in Kante, koulibaly and morata (and bonucci if juve if they were to sell)

Why can't we get all three? kante £20m ish Koulibaly £30-40m and morata £50m.

1 minute ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

You don't know the FFP, do you?

You don't know about the tv deal new kit sponsors and the ability to sell players do you? 

7 minutes ago, Diego said:

You don't know about the tv deal new kit sponsors and the ability to sell players do you? 

This

Do you even know that we could spend 100 million pounds last summer but we didn't spend even a chunk of it? Also, I am sure the club knows FFP more than you and me and they will control it, as they have been doing since it's formation.

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

About the same price as lukaku. 

Or what United paid for martial. 

It is what is. And we will have to pay especially given our predicament. 

Agree Fernando, prices are inflated as fuck, but IMO it does not look right at all to be throwing over £85m (that's €100m) on two young, unproven strikers. Especially on Alvaro Morata who, for me, has done nothing to be valued that much. I have read someone in this thread saying he is Spain's main centre forward - no, he is not. If it had not been for that hamstring injury, Diego Costa had been called by Del Bosque and played ahead of Morata at the Euros.

I felt from the beginning that this rumour could be bullshit as there is no way Chelsea could be that stupid to pay that much for Morata. Hope I'm right and we stay away. Diego Costa and Batshuayi is enough, for me, to start this season. To be throwing another £55m on a striker that no way is worth that much, when Chelsea is in desperate need of at least a quality CB and a CM, would be diabolically stupid.

Lol 57 million pounds? Max what i would pay for him is 40£. For what RM are asking for him i expect world class striker with great hair, but Morata isn't world class. I know he is ypung and has huuuge potential, but for that price i expect someone more talented and experienced

Double unveiling on Monday with Conte & Morata, please. Kante and Koulibaly later in the week. :D

Edit: Now Marca are apparently saying he's for sure staying at Madrid. :(

Funny we throw 40m for Bats straight away, but we bitch about extra 5 for Morata. 

If that was true. I bet media is just full of bs and know fuck all about our actual deals and negotiations.

At best they know we are interested. Talking about numbers is pure speculation and they throw big fees to blow stories up so people have sth to talk about