Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

too early to judge him, he needs to play more minutes against Inter, needs to gain match fitness, he will come good, just needs time, on a sidenote i must confess im enjoying very much Bats scoring form, for me he gets the nod to start against the gunners in the CS, we´ll see, the lad is on a mission this season to prove any doubters wrong, long may his scoring form continue, he´s got something really special about him, his hunger and desire to fight for the team and pop up with goals will make him a Chelsea great in the future, i really hope so.

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

too early to judge him, he needs to play more minutes against Inter, needs to gain match fitness, he will come good, just needs time, on a sidenote i must confess im enjoying very much Bats scoring form, for me he gets the nod to start against the gunners in the CS, we´ll see, the lad is on a mission this season to prove any doubters wrong, long may his scoring form continue, he´s got something really special about him, his hunger and desire to fight for the team and pop up with goals will make him a Chelsea great in the future, i really hope so.

Did u not see him against BM he was useless morata needs to be giving a chance down the middle.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Did u not see him against BM he was useless morata needs to be giving a chance down the middle.

chill pls, he might be useless to you, but to me he´s not, if he´s so useless how did he score against Bayern?, im not going to bash him like you do and judge him by this game, i really want Bats to thrive here at Chelsea, he wants to fight for his place at Chelsea, he can still improve on many aspects of his game of course, but he will get there with time, maybe if it was for you probably  he would never have a chance to play, you speak as if Morata is Messi or something, he still hasnt done anything yet, hold your horses, he might start scoring for fun soon and probably will be the leading man, you dont pay that much for a striker to be on the bench, so he will play, but at the moment Bats is showing Conte he wants that starting role up front and he has every right to, his scoring form is evidence of that, if not now when will he get a chance to play, he deserves respect. Cheers

6 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

chill pls, he might be useless to you, but to me he´s not, if he´s so useless how did he score against Bayern?, im not going to bash him like you do and judge him by this game, i really want Bats to thrive here at Chelsea, he wants to fight for his place at Chelsea, he can still improve on many aspects of his game of course, but he will get there with time, maybe if it was for you probably  he would never have a chance to play, you speak as if Morata is Messi or something, he still hasnt done anything yet, hold your horses, he might start scoring for fun soon and probably will be the leading man, you dont pay that much for a striker to be on the bench, so he will play, but at the moment Bats is showing Conte he wants that starting role up front and he has every right to, his scoring form is evidence of that, if not now when will he get a chance to play, he deserves respect. Cheers

Bashing him? Think your response is way OTT, I said he was useless against BM not that he was the anti Christ. Second point I speak as if morata is messi???? By saying what exactly, that he needs a chance down the middle?????? How did u get that conclusion I will never know. Sounds more like your trying to convince your self.

9 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

I thought Bats was poor. In his defence, he did not get much to work with just as the other front two, but never the less he just seems to struggle to be aware of his surroundings. When he gets the ball in a somewhat dangerous area he instantly seems to only see the goal, and he is not very good at holding on to the ball. Getting a goal does not equal a good performance. Alonso scored as well, that did not mean that he had a good game (also, Bats missed an absolute sitter in the sequence where Alonso scored).
I think he will be great as either a super-sub, or as the main man against lower quality teams. 

6 minutes ago, Artandur said:

You guys think it might be a possibility that we start against Arsenal with Morata on the wing, due to pedro not being able to train a lot until then ?

Yes.

3 hours ago, Artandur said:

You guys think it might be a possibility that we start against Arsenal with Morata on the wing, due to pedro not being able to train a lot until then ?

Pedro has started training today. Think he will start by wearing a mask. He has an unfinished business with Ospina anyway.

28 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Ok, this ridiculous Torres comparison needs to stop, Morata is a great player and will give us many moments of Joy, he was actually pretty good yesterday, considering How few touches he had.

Also, i've been seeing alot of people shitting their pants and comparing him to Torres simply because of his shirt number. Lads, its Just a fucking number!!!! IF he fails here(he wont) It sure as hell will not bem because of the number 9 on his back, so for the love of god, stop with this absolutely ridiculous nonsense, and get behind him because we need him 

I think most might mean inform Torres, if not there idiots quite frankly.

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I think most might mean inform Torres, if not there idiots quite frankly.

Honestly, with some of the comments i've been seeing here, its almost like people are hoping he fails Just to prove a point. THERE IS NO FREAKING CURSE PEOPLE