Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Well when you look at it, except Morata, Lukaku and Belotti, no young strikers are there for clubs to get except maybe Mbappe, it's natural the price is gonna be high. It's sad for me to see so little strikers now. When you remember around 10 years ago the names like Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Ibra, Tevez, Rooney, Drogba, Crespo, Falcao, Cavanni, Villa, Eto'o, Forlan, Henry, Torres...

For every Kante there is one Morata. For every great player paid 35 millions, there is one maybe great player paid 70. It doesn't mean that Morata is worth it, but neither is Kante worth 35, or Alonso 23, right? I'm more than happy, let's just get it done!

Replying to @TeleFootball @Matt_Law_DT

Complete waste of money. Add Oscar's fee and you can try for Mbappé or Kane.

What a clown that guy is. :lol: Mbappe and Kane are just a notch below Messi in attainability for us.

#CarefreeDaily  [emoji471]‏ @CarefreeDaily  24m More Replying to @TeleFootball @Matt_Law_DT

Complete waste of money. Add Oscar's fee and you can try for Mbappé or Kane.

What a clown that guy is. [emoji38]

Worst account on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Getting excited. I'm expecting him to go up a level as a nailed on starter under Conte's tutelage. He didn't have such responsiblity before, now he will, and this is what shapes boys to men.

Never thought I'd see us spend more than £50m on a player again!

It's unavoidable these days, I'm just so bloody happy we don't do a few of those a season and find so effective solutions with half the price tag.
We spend when it's really needed, we don't splash money to make it look like we've got the money (and become laughing stock). We've learned from Torres after all...