test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

29. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

2,071 posts in this topic

The chance at the end... seriously, how do you miss that? Did you see how big the goal is on the replay? Fucking abysmal. 

Serious question. Does anyone on here remember a worse performance by a Chelsea striker in all their years of watching the club ? 

El P. likes this

A glorious opporunity to redeem himself in the final minute. Everything would be forgotten if he buried that last chance. He made it even worse. Fine him.

Amblève. and manpe like this

I’m also frustrated with his Terri le finishing against arsenal, but finishing can be fixed, trained... it happens all the time when strikers go hot and cold.

you cannot teach one to be a good footballer, and Morata is already a very good one. He made some great runs against arsenal.

again, he needs to do better, but better is def possible without getting desperate.

Terrible. Thought first one he was trying to be too clever but he had 3 one on ones, just shat himself basically as soon as he got clean through. Dont think hes needing to be sold or that but just needs a bit of practice with finishing. I think under another coach we wouldnt have even got any points though, I know this aint the Conte thread but... 

2 minutes ago, nono said:

Serious question. Does anyone on here remember a worse performance by a Chelsea striker in all their years of watching the club ? 

About every performance Torres put in bar maybe 10 games under Rafa. Not even a competition. Torres is the worst striker I've ever seen play for us in recent times. Maybe Falcao actually could compete too... 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

About every performance Torres put in bar maybe 10 games under Rafa. Not even a competition. Torres is the worst striker I've ever seen play for us in recent times. Maybe Falcao actually could compete too... 

Nahh. I don't recall Torres missing three sitters.

3 minutes ago, nono said:

Shades of Fernando Torres

It's just post-game emotions but I feel like I don't ever wanna see Morata play for us again. Jesus fuck, it's completely fucked that I've come to that point.

DDA and El P. like this

He's Drogba with his head, but Torres (Chelsea version) with his feet...

He does make good chances for himself with his runs and strength but squanders them inevitably..

I guess, at the end, there was a reason he didn't play regularly for Juventus and Real Madrid. Perez you genius.

Amblève. likes this

1 minute ago, zakhov said:

He does make good chances for himself with his runs and strength but squanders them inevitably..

He might work as 2nd striker.

That's what matters most in this game, though.