Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

13 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

FLORENTINO PEREZ has sensationally offered Chelsea Alvaro Morata AND James Rodriguez in a double deal for a combined total of £132m

"Here are our rejects, please pay club-record fees for each of them, thanks"

25 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

So, one week ago-->  Lukaku>Morata by most people here.

Today, one week later after he rejected us--> Morata>Lukaku.

Hilarious.

It's the same with United fans. Lukaku went from being a donkey to being world class. Shifts in cognition are common among football fans.

30 minutes ago, Dingus said:

First touch this, first touch that. Is that all you really have? Honestly.

its kind of important in football. you don't break records for forwards who struggle with basic ball control

38 minutes ago, Dingus said:

First touch this, first touch that. Is that all you really have? Honestly.

No i got more:His tehnical ability is terrible,his link up play is terrible,he can't press,passing is awful you want more?

22 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

No i got more:His tehnical ability is terrible,his link up play is terrible,he can't press,passing is awful you want more?

Clearly Conte saw someone a lot more different than you're describing.

The stuff people come up with....

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

hazard morata pedro (willian, bats) would be fantastic

Hazard.     Morata

James

Sandro.     Bakayoko.  Kante.     Dave

Cahill.         Luiz.       Rudyard

Courtios

22 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Clearly Conte saw someone a lot more different than you're describing.

The stuff people come up with....

If we do end up with Morata I am very intrigued by a strike team of Batman/Morata. I think they could be really dangerous together. Morata has a nice handle and makes the proper runs. Could be the lifeline for Batman a lot of us have been hoping for. 

Anyone else feel the same way or am I off?

30 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

If we do end up with Morata I am very intrigued by a strike team of Batman/Morata. I think they could be really dangerous together. Morata has a nice handle and makes the proper runs. Could be the lifeline for Batman a lot of us have been hoping for. 

Anyone else feel the same way or am I off?

2 strikers isn't enough, we need 3 at least. I think Morata, Llorente and Bats would be sufficient for us to survive the domestic season. Wasn't Morata/Llorente the strike partnership he used at Juventus? I could be wrong, but I think it was.

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

2 strikers isn't enough, we need 3 at least. I think Morata, Llorente and Bats would be sufficient for us to survive the domestic season. Wasn't Morata/Llorente the strike partnership he used at Juventus? I could be wrong, but I think it was.

I agree, I'm a big fan of Llorente. I was more so just discussing a lineup with Morata/Batman and hazard floating around. I think that Morata could really be a great partner for Bats. Both seemingly play better with a partner than alone and hazard would have the ultimate freedom to roam. Could be dangerous