Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't know if Dembele belongs on that list but I 100% agree about Belotti.

Never watched belotti play. This is purely from youtube, he does not strike me as skillful or super strong, looks like a fighter though.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Real Madrid and Man Utd are now playing these "games" for some time since De Gea didn't join Real.

On 28.06.2017 at 8:15 PM, Antonio8 said:

alvaro morata is a great player, but not the ideal number 9 for conte

i think that lukaku would be more suitable to his idea of football 

Completely agree, but taking into account the fact that many Chelsea competitors are now in the process of singning such a good players  it's also right move for Conte, I think

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Absolute insanity what Real demands for Morata, the guy has never proven himself as a man striker.

Even Woodward was not stupid enough to pay Madrid valuation.

Clubs immediately up their asking price when an english club is interested in one of their players. Also I suspect Real don't want to sell him until they secure Mbappe or someone.

32 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Clubs immediately up their asking price when an english club is interested in one of their players. Also I suspect Real don't want to sell him until they secure Mbappe or someone.

Both likely true. 

I like Morata and his possible potential, but at the end of the day he is far from proven. He is not Mbappe or another extremely talented 18 year old where the potential is worth the risk.

I don't think he should be going for anything over what Andre Silva and Alex Lacazette went for. 

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Both likely true. 

I like Morata and his possible potential, but at the end of the day he is far from proven. He is not Mbappe or another extremely talented 18 year old where the potential is worth the risk.

I don't think he should be going for anything over what Andre Silva and Alex Lacazette went for. 

Fml, do you actually want us to spend any significant cash or not?

All this "oh we shouldn't be paying this and that as other players have gone for other amounts." Bloody penny pincher fans. You're awful.

Each price is dependant on the club and the circumstance.

With Lukaku going to Utd, we are fast running out of options so if we have to pay a higher price for Morata then so be it.

51 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Fml, do you actually want us to spend any significant cash or not?

All this "oh we shouldn't be paying this and that as other players have gone for other amounts." Bloody penny pincher fans. You're awful.

Each price is dependant on the club and the circumstance.

With Lukaku going to Utd, we are fast running out of options so if we have to pay a higher price for Morata then so be it.

Some of you are desperate for any type of transfers. breathe man, we will be alright.