Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

11 hours ago, Dahnald said:

Uhm...they were mad at Zidane for constantly starting Benzema who has been poor for some time now. They wanted Morata to start.

Him and Isco starting is what the fans wanted to see. 

I really like isco. It is a shame that a player in that age with that quality is willing to be a bench player. 

1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Alvaro Morata only wants to leave Real Madrid for #Chelsea, and he has asked Florentino Perez to accept their offer for him. [Diario Gol]

Shit source but I hope this is true. Despite what people think about him, I believe he is a top player who hasn't got his chance yet to prove his worth. I'd be gutted if he went to United. I heard strong rumours, Mourinho is very keen on him.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Real Madrid want 90M euros for Morata:

Would anyone actually pay that for him?

Madness, asking for 90m Euros for a player they bench every single game.

Then there's Belotti, had a great season and now they want around 100 mil Euros for him. 

Clubs are going mad these days really.

I like Morata but that is another crazy fee quoted this summer. And people are moaning because we haven't brought anyone yet; I'd much rather us take a bit more care and time over the next month and get the right players for the right prices here.

If I were United I would keep faith in Rashford and Martial.

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Seem like Real playing hard ball with utd cause off utd not selling them de gea 

5 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Who knows? They are desparate for a new striker, this is the same team that spent 89m on a dabbing machine.

18 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Often these are total bollocks, but makes me wonder why some players go and like half of the team they are linked with every now and then.

However if we sell Costa AND loan Bats (both very likely) we will definately go for two quality forwards. If we actualy end up with both Morata and Lukaku, it would be brilliant. Not biggest fan of Lukaku, but these two would compliment each other quite good I think. One pure finisher and other being technical second striker.

Btw, checked out he liked those accounts in mid May, this Edvin guy is just stiring shit now 

Seems like he will go for a minimum of £60m. I think he is a good player and would happy to see him at the club, but not for more than £45m. On paper, I think that Lukaku for £20m more is a better deal. 
Morata is the more technical player, but my gut tells me that he will struggle in the PL. If he goes to Utd, and Lukaku goes to Chelsea, my money is on Lukaku scoring quite a lot more goals.