test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

29. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

2,630 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Forget the football i hope he's allright from a mental health POV, his deemenor today was worrying.

You would think he would be buzzing going on to a new club and fresh start.

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

Genuinely worried for this lad, he is mentally ill at the moment.

Didn't even do the fingers sign to his Mrs.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Forget the football i hope he's allright from a mental health POV, his deemenor today was worrying.

I agree. He almost looked in a trance.

I could just imagine it being some sort of film where he's been pushed to the brink of a breakdown, subbed off, walks straight down the tunnel to go shoot himself in the head.

I seriously think there's some sort of mental health issue with him. He just comes across so mentally brittle and over-sensitive, more so than I've ever seen in a footballer before.

Tomo likes this

The response from the crowd can't help either. Know happens to most players and guess others just brush it off but others would take it to heart. If morale is already low it'd hardly do anything to improve it. 

Good thing Sarri took the bloke off, otherwise he would have surely started crying like a baby at some point before the end of the match. 

Chelsea fan just rung in 606  and said he's not had as many assists as Salah, but his scoring rate this season is one every 139 minutes,whilst the diminutive Egyptians being one every 149 minutes.

Body language is atrocious. They way he sulked today made it seem like he thinks the fans are against him or something,

11Drogba likes this

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Body language is atrocious. They way he sulked today made it seem like he thinks the fans are against him or something,

most of them are.

I’m sorry that Morata could have mental issues. And if that’s the case, he should retire from football until he sorts himself out.

He shouldn’t be playing for us though.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If he's got mental health issues he should be nowhere near the football field.

I dont think he has mental health issues any more than someone like Balotelli or Costa. Some people wear their unhappiness on their sleeves, some just sulk.

Him being unhappy here isnt any different than Costa being unhappy here.

Ohh ffs he doesnt have any personal issues per se. Check his insta he has a perfect private life with kids and wife. He is just bitching about Zola saying what is true. 

I mean he has zero confidence since last december, but what the f*ck has he done to improve? You work hard, you fight for the team. If he did that, half the people wouldnt be arsed about his lack of goals. But all he does is sulk on the pitch, roll on the ground and drags his ass around like its sunday league. 

If you lose confidence, you can have massive problems with finishing indeed. But it doesnt stop you from showing passion for the club and work for the team. Morata is a ghost and looks like he doesnt give a flying feck. 

Cant have any sympathy if he does that. 

Hell I can imagine him scoring two against some forrest will make him think " see im great striker while  zola and everyone talks shit about me, fuck them". 

No mate your not. Head down and work hard. Maybe if he shows some passion, people wont be so hard on him. 

kellzfresh and Vesper like this