Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

6 hours ago, AlesJuve said:

English police is unable to stop terrorists but is definitely good at stopping a person for a song. There are more serious issues to be faced than a stupid song. I'm sorry to see that Morata has become an SJW.

1. There are many issues in our society which need policing. 

2. Our police and other security services do stop terrorist plots. Just not all of them. That is trajic but it's a reality of the world currently. 

3. What is an SJW?

4. You appear to be defending stupidity. I regret that. 

10 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Not wanting his brand harmed by his name being associated with, what the average person will assume, an antisemitic chant makes him a sjw?

Have you ever had a job man?

The best thing to do in these cases is to ignore instead of giving importance to a stupid song. Just my 2 cents

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

For fucks sake mate do you really think there's a comparison with a football fan and a terrorist?. Just such a moronic thing to post. Who is likely to get nicked a football fan who's shouting from the top of his voice or a young teenager sitting quietly with a backpack?.

For a stupid song police should not be involved. There are more serious problems that police have to think about. Holding a person for a song is a waste of time and resources.

30 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

For a stupid song police should not be involved. There are more serious problems that police have to think about. Holding a person for a song is a waste of time and resources.

So do you think police can't stop terrorism because they are dealing with racist chants? Come on.. 

What would you say if you'd suffer a hit and run, report it and Police would say "sorry, we are trying to catch terrorist so we are no interested in your problem". 

Police have to handle smaller problems too, not only seriall killers and terrorists. 

1 hour ago, AlesJuve said:

It's against the law to shout racist abuse in England mate. So if you were at a train station I started to shout anti Italian songs at you how would you feel?. The whole yids thing is a tricky one and is for another debate and frankly I can't be bothered.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It's against the law to shout racist abuse in England mate. So if you were at a train station I started to shout anti Italian songs at you how would you feel?. The whole yids thing is a tricky one and is for another debate and frankly I can't be bothered.

Yeah sooner a new fun chant comes out the better , maybe even some of the prawn eaters could join in and get behind the team and make the atmosphere better ,  sad that this nonsense distracted from a nice away win somewhat.

4 hours ago, AlesJuve said:

OK, I understand that this is your point of view but I think you are 100% wrong. police of course have to make choices in the way they deploy their resources but where a police officer is present and becomes aware of racist chanting he can and should take action. By the laws we make, and our willingness to live by and with them, our society can be judged.