Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

I agree with this. My problem however is - if you watch the video of that interview, she tries to insinuate that Romelu is a dumb footballer and doesn't have that intelligence. I'm disputing it - he has smart aspects to his play, especially in the box. 

Tbh I read quotes from the video on Facebook but didn't watch

4 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Is there a configuration to make them appear in tapatalk? The forum still doesn't have an app for Android, right? 

Some of the members have mentioned the issue in the Feedback thread. Jim should be looking into it soon. Not sure about the app though.

I'm just sitting here in disbelief that this has actually happened, and so out of the blue! We all thought this was dead, and then suddenly just for only one day very strong rumours emerged and the next day we get an official announcement. Buzzing! Have a gut feeling (caused by wishful thinking) that he'll be absolutely brilliant under Conte. I'm just imagining him, Hazard, Pedro and Fabregas confusing the hell out of defenders. With Costa, defenders were already accustomed to his physical playing style, you just had to get close to him and not give him time on the ball and chances were he'd squander possession. His strengths lied elsewhere, getting as few touches on the ball as possible, movement and instinct was key... but with Morata they will now have to back off and give him some space, because otherwise he will just go past you with superior pace. It will be very interesting to see how our team will play with him, we can't play like we're used to with a target man, but purely his height still gives us a long ball option if needed. Polar opposite players with Costa, we will play very different football. Can't wait.

i`m chuffed we got him..best all round striker available at start of transfer window imo..and his name rolls off the tongue for songs much better than the Dortmund dude that i was gonna just call PEA.

Hope Jose is wrong about Lukaku a 2nd time...i certainly think we got the best fit for us in Morata tho.

ALVARO MORATA will be a big success for Chelsea in the Premier League, according to Spanish football expert Gerry Armstrong.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/631354/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Alvaro-Morata-Blues-Gerry-Armstrong-Antonio-Conte-Quotes

31 minutes ago, the wes said:

Ill be praying 🙏 that morata doesn't get the number 9 shirt we seen Franco Di Santo, Fernando Torres and Radamel Falcao Chris Sutton not do so well in that number 9 shirt 

Maybe it's time to break the mould lol