Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

I think the player wants to move since his agent is holding talks cause David Amoyal said if Real don't buy him back this summer Juve will have to wait one more year before they can sell him to another club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me ( who actually watches the fella) what the deal is here? I've never really seen the guy play but he seems to seriously divide opinions. He doesn't seem to score bucket loads but a lot of top sides are reportedly interested. What does he offer? Wasn't impressed with his first euro game but then Spain strikers tend not to stand out of late. Will watch tonight (much to her indoors delight) to get a better look

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Can anyone tell me ( who actually watches the fella) what the deal is here? I've never really seen the guy play but he seems to seriously divide opinions. He doesn't seem to score bucket loads but a lot of top sides are reportedly interested. What does he offer? Wasn't impressed with his first euro game but then Spain strikers tend not to stand out of late. Will watch tonight (much to her indoors delight) to get a better look

He's got potential. But he's nowhere near a £40 mil striker at the moment (that's the fee I last remember reading).

He's big, fast and possesses decent strength. He has a bit of a young Torres about him (bar the finishing of the Torres of old). Very direct style of playing and likes to run at players with the ball at his feet. His skill is decent and he's decent in the air as well. Not very intelligent in his movement and decision-making and his finishing is mehh.

He was a back-up and impact sub at both Madrid and Juventus. He could become a very good striker but I personally have doubts about him. I think young strikers like Batshuayi, Icardi, Origi, Embolo are easily as talented and I rate strikers like Kane, Martial and Lacazette higher.

I meant that if Real don't want to buy him back (which will be highly unlikely) then Juve will have to wait until the next summer to sold him to another club.

But now I get what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We only seem to be linked with second and third rate players this window. We are already so far behind in squad quality compared to the good teams in Europe. Then we go ahead and sign players for huge sums who can't get into those teams, strengthening them and weakening ourselves even more. I am very disheartened by this transfer window so far. I know it's early days but this is looking more and more like last year.