Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

On 27/07/2017 at 1:54 PM, manpe said:

There was one guy who said "played like torres" and then there was one guy who found similarities in their postures and running, that's it. Was that enough to start this commotion? :lol:

I was just about to say, there's literally just one person who compared him to Torres. Why all the commotion, I don't even know. 

I liked what i saw today from him, you could tell that he is not a left winger and wasnt used to the position, but he got some high quality touches today, completed quite a few dribbles and made good decisions in general, didnt help that our team as a whole( especially you Moses) was shit today

42 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Did Morata lacks physical part of the game?

Think of Chelsea's best forwards. Drogba, Costa etc. All strong physical forwards did the best for Chelsea.

I know he's the shiny new toy and we want to give him a chance but he looked like a weak pussy today. Easily bullied. Not even Torres was that easily pushed off the ball!

52 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Did Morata lacks physical part of the game?

Think of Chelsea's best forwards. Drogba, Costa etc. All strong physical forwards did the best for Chelsea.

He needs to bulk up a bit, but i am not too concerned

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I know he's the shiny new toy and we want to give him a chance but he looked like a weak pussy today. Easily bullied. Not even Torres was that easily pushed off the ball!

What? He held up the ball well enough, made some great runs and passes. What are we complaining about exactly? 

5 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

What? He held up the ball well enough, made some great runs and passes. What are we complaining about exactly? 

He didn't exactly play where he should either. Dunno why he was on the wing would off preferred him to get half a game in the.middle from the bench rather than starting on the left. What pissed me off even more was he subbed and bats stayed on.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

He didn't exactly play where he should either. Dunno why he was on the wing would off preferred him to get half a game in the.middle from the bench rather than starting on the left. What pissed me off even more was he subbed and bats stayed on.

Don't forget Morata's only been here for a week wile Batshuayi has been here from the start. I'm sure Batshuayi is further along fitness wise.

21 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Don't forget Morata's only been here for a week wile Batshuayi has been here from the start. I'm sure Batshuayi is further along fitness wise.

Morata was training with real before he came mate. Am not putting morata down here for one second, I wanna see him in the middle bats played well against arsenal no doubt, as soon as he comes up against two big European teams he's a ghost.

30 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Morata was training with real before he came mate. Am not putting morata down here for one second, I wanna see him in the middle bats played well against arsenal no doubt, as soon as he comes up against two big European teams he's a ghost.

To be fair to Bats, this Inter team is fucking terrible, haven´t been impressed one bit, Arsenal´s team is much better than Inter´s. Had we both been in mid season form we would have absolutely smashed them