Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Llorente definitely.

But it's academic, Loic is going to smash us to European Glory. Possibly..... If he can stay onside

Stay onside ...mission impossible lol

Think the correct translation is '...A club that has always wanted me...'

Actually querer in Spanish in this context of wording means love more than want, but wouldn't make any sense, so he probably meant want

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Don't want to sound greedy but reckon we still need another striker. Morata and Batshuayi only don't really feel me with great confidence.

That's not greedy at all.

Morata is not the 30 goal a season striker, so I really really hope Chelsea bring in a capable RW/SS.. someone of the ilk of Mahrez or better, because Morata/Hazard/Pedro/Willian is simply not enough goal scoring power in the squad. 

A Sanchez/Griezmann type player that fits that profile is what we need. A RW who has steady end-product in him. Not sure who that is. 

Anywho, I'm happy the Club has finally ended their striker hunt. 

Morata will help our final third play become much more fluid, and Hazard will finally have a ST he can combine with since Eto'o. 

Not going to lie, a Morata and Batshuayi strike-force will be interesting heading into next season. If a top goal-scoring RW is attained, Chelsea should be in business on the attacking front.