Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Ive seen/read etc Conte has his sights on Morata.

It's looking that way so far I think real will play hard ball over morata cause we won't sell them hazard or courtios 

21 hours ago, magic weeds said:

That Guy Belotti. Very aggressive and powerful, good technic and speedy. I'd have him in a second as a lone striker. Morata is more of SS. Lukaku is pure CF. I guess we cant be greedy to have all the three. :D

I've always liked Morata but Belotti is my preferred Costa replacement if our CF leaves. Unlike Morata and Rom, or Diego come to that, the Italian is good, or better than good, at every aspect of centre forward play.

Lukaku is a proven Premier League goalscorer. Why do you even want Morata instead of him?

Morata is one of those players who've never impressed me. Not at his first spell at Real, Juventus and now his second spell at Real. The reason they brought him back is only as Benzema's sub. 

Morata, Lukaku, Icardi. Good players but pass. I'd much rather stick with Costa.

And if Costa is adamant on leaving, my number 1 target would be Sanchez. Followed by Aubameyang and then Belotti. The first two have proven to function well at the highest level and there's just something about Belotti. I believe in his ability to make it at this level even though he's not the most gifted of players. The way he moves and anticipates. And he possesses this great hunger to score goals. Always in motion, fighting for every scrap and always ready to strike. He can finish with both feet and his head, and he puts in a shift defensively as well. Players like Suarez have shown how far a player can get with that kind of fire and drive. I would take the risk.

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Lukaku is a proven Premier League goalscorer. Why do you even want Morata instead of him?

Morata is one of those players who've never impressed me. Not at his first spell at Real, Juventus and now his second spell at Real. The reason they brought him back is only as Benzema's sub. 

Because Lukaku disappears on big game like he does against Liverpool. 

Morata showed up in CL games at least. 

21 hours ago, DYC. said:

Morata, Lukaku, Icardi. Good players but pass. I'd much rather stick with Costa.

And if Costa is adamant on leaving, my number 1 target would be Sanchez. Followed by Aubameyang and then Belotti. The first two have proven to function well at the highest level and there's just something about Belotti. I believe in his ability to make it at this level even though he's not the most gifted of players. The way he moves and anticipates. And he possesses this great hunger to score goals. Always in motion, fighting for every scrap and always ready to strike. He can finish with both feet and his head, and he puts in a shift defensively as well. Players like Suarez have shown how far a player can get with that kind of fire and drive. I would take the risk.

If Sanchez joins us he will not join us as a CF. It will be as a winger/inside forward. If Costa leaves, we will sign another CF to replace him but not Sanchez.

On 02/04/2017 at 9:23 AM, The Skipper said:

Belotti is like Costa with much more finesse to his game. Like him a lot. Morata is never ever in a million years worth anything more than £35m imo.

I suggest someday you actually try watching football for a change.