Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Aye! Just wonder if its just us or all teams?
I think what it is that we (People) only tend to notice extremes. So if a lad has either a great or shite game it gets noticed. Most fly under the radar.
Bu Ive not seen owt that Moratas done I could whine about. Saying that Ive not seen much this season.
It's all teams for sure but less so when they are winning.

He's received a lot stupid cards this season for complaining, still goes down far too easy & his finishing with his feet has been more than questionable thus far.

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

His absence potentially cost us points against Everton were we had no strikers. 

But we shouldn't have to worry about missing  payer no matter who it is. Hes not the only one to get a ban for 5 yellows is he? And what he did wasn't really a big deal was it? Many celebrate much worse. a 10 yard knee slide wasting time into our fans corner for example. Nobody says owt about that. Its 1 rule for 1 and 1 for others it seems.

Just playing devils advocate.

2 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

His absence potentially cost us points against Everton were we had no strikers. 

You can't blame his absence against Everton to why 11 other professional footballers couldn't hit a barn door. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Following this trend - think he’ll just about crack 25 goals in all competitions which isn’t too bad, but given the position he gets himself into and if we invest well, he could/should be hitting 30-40 next season. 

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Following this trend - think he’ll just about crack 25 goals in all competitions which isn’t too bad, but given the position he gets himself into and if we invest well, he could/should be hitting 30-40 next season. 

He really should have at least 15 goals by now. Keeps missing with his feet! :rant:

On 23. 11. 2017. at 10:36 AM, El P. said:

Hope I am wrong, but this what he does with his feet when in clear chance doesn't look like something you can just fix with more playing time, or with being in better form.

Looks like wrong mentality, wrong way of thinking, lack of agility, no calmness and no composure at all. REALLY hoping I am wrong and that he can fix it, and that he can produce display like against Stoke City more often. If he doesn't, well, can't see him being top striker, ever.

:(

I've honestly been more impressed with Michy as of late than Morata. 

He needs to improve his finishing with the feet, and also his touch. 

I personally believe a run in the team for Michy would be more fruitful.

Very strange to say of a striker but he does everything magnificently except for finishing with his feet. Great runs and off the ball movement, terrific in the air, great touch and ability in tight spaces when closed down. He gets into dangerous positions over and over and so many 1 on 1's with the keeper but can't finish.

If he hadn't been scoring in other ways I'd be very concerned.

His feet. HIS FEET. Oh god.

:rant::rant::rant:

Could so easily have had another hat-trick against Stoke. He REALLY needs to sort that out. Can get away with missing easy chances with his feet against the smaller teams but can't afford for him to do that in the big games. Imagine him missing a 1 v 1 to knock Barcelona out in the Champions League?!