Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Again, how does it make any sense that United would be after Morata? They'll have Zlatan and Rashford, why sign another ultra expensive striker that would diminish Rashford's development even more? Zlatan will not go anywhere to be a part timer and will be first on Mourinho's team sheet every week. That already means Rashford will be a squad player. Bringing in Morata for £40m or more? May as well loan Rashford out because as we saw first hand here José doesn't rotate his striker often.

The only PL clubs that Morata really makes sense for are ourselves and Arsenal. 

The only reason United are linked is because they are being linked with nearly every player available. Mourinho coming in and have lots of money to throw around. It's the nature of the rumor mill.

Balague: "Arsenal, #Chelsea and United want Alvaro Morata, but the first to put an offer in seems to be #Chelsea - about €50million.“ [Sky]
Balague: "Real Madrid want to keep Alvaro Morata, but they don't want to keep an unhappy player.“ [Sky]

If we manage to buy Morata and play with two up top I just worry a bit about how our central midfield holds up. If we're after only Nainggolan, I'm not sure he and Cesc are enough cover for our defense.

I wouldn't mind seeing 4-4-2 but I think I'd personally prefer 4-3-3 with two new midfielders brought in. I want Cesc as free of defensive responsibility as possible and with two strikers up top and only one midfielder next to him he'll still struggle against athletic opponents and pressing. If we have a new box to box mid (Nainggolan/Gomes) in addition to a new DM (Kante) then Cesc can be free to spray the ball to Costa, Willian, and Hazard.

2 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

traduction of this letter if it's possible

Not perfect as it is google translate

Hello to all

It's not easy for me to write this letter. First and foremost I want to thank all the people who believed in me, who have called on me and treated me very well Directory to me to be happy and to juventus Turin

Thanks to President Andrea Agnelli and Pavel Nedved, John Elkann, Giuseppe Marotta, Matteo Fabris and soparttutto, to Fabio Guild and Javier Ribalta ... Thanks to all the people working for this great company, and that in fact thanks to all those who They are part of Juve. Thanks of course to all sorts Juventino fans around the world for the great support and the unconditional affection that they have never made me miss. Thanks to the coach for the confidence placed in me and for making me become a better player, to the captains to take care of me with much dedication and to my teammates for all the incredible days spent with them, because it was spectacular with cincere their. I remain marked by this society, from its history and from all of you, I will find me always Ovenque I'll feel one juvention and port orgogiloso and say out loud that I wore the shirt of juventus and be sato champion with this team

Real Madrid will have to "sell big" if they are to land Paul Pogba this summer, according to a Spanish football finance expert

If that's the case I can see real Madrid sell morata for a big fee 

http://www.squawka.com/news/henry-arsenal-and-chelsea-target-morata-reminds-me-of-torres/709913

Henry says morata reminds him of Torres I agree with this they are very similar when dribbling with the ball and beating players but morata close control would be better than Torres close control tho

48 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

I've seen a lot of articles saying Morata is looking for a house in London - so who's it going to be? Us or Asrenal?

Batshuayi news suggests it is Arsenal.  Costa "rumours" in Mirror could put us in the frame.  Fuck knows.  Spurs is a good shout, too

It is Antonio Conte's dream to partner Diego Costa with Alvaro Morata, despite also completing the £33m signing of Batshuayi. [Telegraph]

Chelsea are proposing a season-long loan with an option to buy Morata, who wants an improvement on his current £65k-per-week wages,(Mail).

Arsenal to double the wages of Real Madrid ace Alvaro Morata who has also interested Manchester City and Chelsea (Sun) #CFC #MCFC #AFC #RMCF