Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Was pretty obvious when the footage of Morata saying goodbye to his teammates on the training ground came out that Zidane was surprised and caught off guard. Can't say enough about Morata having the balls and desire to leave his comfort zone to go and establish himself as the main man.

Must be said, it's hilarious if you check Twitter during or after many Real Madrid matches these days and seeing loads and loads of their fans complaining about how much better Morata is than Benzema and how angry they are he was sold. 😂

If Real Madrid are looking another striker they should go for Costa in January 😃😃

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

We would still have morata and remy ;)

I mean without us signing Morata and Remy is not really there :D I just wish to say, with all the hate towards the board, what can you say for Madrid board then?

Just now, termninja said:

I mean without us signing Morata and Remy is not really there :D I just wish to say, with all the hate towards the board, what can you say for Madrid board then?

Tbh the hate against the board is stupid imo, ppl expect far to much, pretty sure some fans here think there on the mufc or mcfc forum's lol.

But on your otherpoint I agree was a silly move by there board lucky for them it didn't bite them in the ass.

35 minutes ago, Thor said:

After our Champions League game rumour has it that Conte has permanently dropped Morata to bench duties, and Michy will be starting most games from now. 

Reports are saying Conte is furious Morata refuses to use his feet. 

What a load of shit.

After our Champions League game rumour has it that Conte has permanently dropped Morata to bench duties, and Michy will be starting most games from now. 

Reports are saying Conte is furious Morata refuses to use his feet. 
lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

I'm really starting to like him, such a nice guy and someone to spread positive energy for Chelsea around the world. More I think about it, I'm still surprised we managed to sign him for only 58m considering Real had him tied down and had only Benzema beside him. So happy to have him along.

this is my song. I just made it up in my mind in less than 10 minutes.

HEY HEY FOOTBALL CLUBS AND PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS.

SINGING WE CHELSEA FANS HAVE ALVARO MORATA AND YOU DON'T.

HEY HEY WE ARE MORATAIANS.

HEY HEY FOOTBALL CLUBS WE HAVE MORATA AND WE CHELSEA FANS LOVE IT.

Like I said since the beginning, other than his goal and his assist his performance so far has been very poor. His game is so much cleaner then Costa but he need to go to the gym. This league reward phyiscal play. 

Get stronger, win physical battle and then you start falling.

His performance today was poor but not that much difference to previous game.