Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Terrible. Thought first one he was trying to be too clever but he had 3 one on ones, just shat himself basically as soon as he got clean through. Dont think hes needing to be sold or that but just needs a bit of practice with finishing. I think under another coach we wouldnt have even got any points though, I know this aint the Conte thread but... 

2 minutes ago, nono said:

Serious question. Does anyone on here remember a worse performance by a Chelsea striker in all their years of watching the club ? 

About every performance Torres put in bar maybe 10 games under Rafa. Not even a competition. Torres is the worst striker I've ever seen play for us in recent times. Maybe Falcao actually could compete too... 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

About every performance Torres put in bar maybe 10 games under Rafa. Not even a competition. Torres is the worst striker I've ever seen play for us in recent times. Maybe Falcao actually could compete too... 

Nahh. I don't recall Torres missing three sitters.

1 minute ago, zakhov said:

He's Drogba with his head, but Torres (Chelsea version) with his feet...

He does make good chances for himself with his runs and strength but squanders them inevitably..

He might work as 2nd striker.

He's Drogba with his head, but Torres (Chelsea version) with his feet...

He does make good chances for himself with his runs and strength but squanders them inevitably..
That's what matters most in this game, though.

Again also mad with him for missing 3 1v1s, but just the silver lining here: he made great runs and plays to be able to get to up to 3 1v1s.

my point is that other players wouldn’t have scored either because they perhaps wouldn’t have been in those positions. At least not 3 times.

^^ when strikers are off, esp in the same game, the trend usually follows. Same when they are on, hence why not subbing scorers.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The saddest thing is, when he was through on goal for the first goal, you just KNEW he wasn't going to score. Never thought he would completely miss the target all together though.

That's what I was able to write haha. You didn't think yay here we go just uh oh how can this go wrong.. Oh like that 

We are screwed in the Champions League against Barcelona, not one doubt after today. They will be games where we have to take every single opportunity, because we won't have many. But this season we are wasting our chances for fun.