Serge Aurier

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Are you serious? Any player in world can pay his own release clause.

Just seems so dodgy and sketchy. Who can be sure where all the money is actually coming from...

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Lol why are you so defensive? I just offered arguments from what I think it would be Aurier's point of view. I never said that I want us to spend billions on players. I just stated the fact that those guys pay higher fees and can offer better wages than Chelsea. Again, do you think that Aurier gives a crap about United being in debt or us respecting the FFP? 

That didn't stop Pedro and Kante chosing us. Infact Lukaku is the first target we lost to United in quite some time.

Really not even bothered if he goes to United. They already have a solid starting RB so all he does is provide depth.

Pretty stupid from his perspective. Wants out at PSG because of competition for his spot but goes to United where they have Valencia. Could've walked straight in our team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You