Serge Aurier

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

From quality point of view he is the best right wing back in the market this summer but his attitude seems to be a big problem.

This thread sounds like the Diego costa thread in A Madrid forums lol.

18 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Haha :D I still think Ox would be better option overall :) 

I would be really happy if we signed the OX, I believe Conte could do what Wenger couldn't, and turn him into a class player. Helping us and the England team all at the same time :D

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

I would be really happy if we signed the OX, I believe Conte could do what Wenger couldn't, and turn him into a class player. Helping us and the England team all at the same time :D

Agree :) I think we could be 2 signings and 2 recuperations (Hazard and Bakayoko) away from fantastic squad ;) 

Ox... has done fuck-all with England and Arsenal and hasn't improved for half a decade. James Milner tier, can't decide if he is a shitty midfielder or a rubbish winger.

Aurier, a little prick that fights with teammates and managers. Just another Diouf-esque moron that will amount to nothing.

Ox... has done fuck-all with England and Arsenal and hasn't improved for half a decade. James Milner tier, can't decide if he is a shitty midfielder or a rubbish winger.
Aurier, a little prick that fights with teammates and managers. Just another Diouf-esque moron that will amount to nothing.
Ox was supposedly a winger that has played anything but that during the majority of his time at Arsenal. Would be a perfect buy for £20m.

Aurier might have been different had Drogba been around. Don't need someone running their mouth whenever.

Won't happen, nailed for United, he was avaiable for 2 months but our board was thinking about bananas instead of convincing him to join us. He is on the verge of going to United unfortunately or that's what I read on redcafe.

15 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Won't happen, nailed for United, he was avaiable for 2 months but our board was thinking about bananas instead of convincing him to join us. He is on the verge of going to United unfortunately or that's what I read on redcafe.

they might be biased

Matt Law has been wrong on just about everything Chelsea related this summer. Sanchez, Sandro, Bonucci...

Would be especially annoying if Aurier moves to United instead of here when they already have one RB in Valencia who's better than Moses. To get another when we can't sign anyone would be maddening. 

I think Mourinho wants to end his transfer window with Bale and Aurier. If that were to happen I'm not sure we'll even compete with either Manchester club for the title. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Matt Law has been wrong on just about everything Chelsea related this summer. Sanchez, Sandro, Bonucci...

Would be especially annoying if Aurier moves to United instead of here when they already have one RB in Valencia who's better than Moses. To get another when we can't sign anyone would be maddening. 

I think Mourinho wants to end his transfer window with Bale and Aurier. If that were to happen I'm not sure we'll even compete with either Manchester club for the title. 

As things stand, it's between both Manchester Clubs for the title. We will be fighting for 4th spot judging by the eay things are going.

Just now, DDA said:

As things stand, it's between both Manchester Clubs for the title. We will be fighting for 4th spot judging by the eay things are going.

I'd have to agree, sadly. Unless we go crazy before the deadline hits which doesn't look likely.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You