Serge Aurier

I think the fact that we're a much bigger club than they are, have many French speaking players, and are the fucking champions would make him more likely to want to join us if we made a big push. Can't imagine why any player would choose Tottenham over Chelsea if both are after them.

Seems like an assumption not an assertion. Maybe he prefers Tottenhams style of play?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should go for Ricardo Pereira instead.

Ricardo Pereira, Porto

Another player who has drawn some interest across Europe this summer without being the subject of concrete offers, Ricardo Pereira has returned to Porto following a hugely productive two-year stint with Nice. The Portugal international displayed exceptional versatility in Ligue 1; he arrived as a winger, replaced Jordan Amavi at left-back, then switched to a more familiar right-sided role and impressed at wing-back.

The 23-year-old is now the starting right-back for the Primeira Liga side but he could be prised away with a suitable offer. He’s at his best going forwards, weighing in with eight assists at Nice but he also defends manfully. He would be an ideal signing for a tactically flexible side. Juventus are yet to sign a replacement for Dani Alves following his departure to Paris Saint-Germain; they should firm up an apparent liking for Pereira before the window closes.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2017/aug/30/transfer-window-six-underrated-players-who-should-be-attracting-more-interest?CMP=share_btn_tw

Aurier is now able to complete his Spurs move, assuming there is no bid to hijack the deal by either Manchester United or Chelsea who had also shown an interest in the player.-(Matt Law)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/30/tottenham-hotspur-given-green-light-sign-serge-aurier-successful/

This is a very good read for those who want Serge Aurier. An example-

Aurier held a 45-minute Q&A session with fans on Periscope and managed to insult his PSG manager Laurent Blanc, striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, midfielder Angel Di Maria, defender Gregory van der Wiel and goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu.

Aurier called Blanc “a faggot” and, when, asked if Blanc “sucks” Ibrahimovic, he responded: “Yeah and he takes the ball with it. He takes everything.”

Asked which goalkeeper was better between Kevin Trapp and Salvatore Sirigu, he said: “Trapp, Sirigu is gay.” and called him 'guez', a colloquial term which translates as "finished" or "useless"

He also called Angel Di Maria “a clown” and he labelled Van der Wiel as "wetter than wet".

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

What I find funny is how we thought it was necessary to bid that much for Sandro and then decide that we don't need a full back all together. 

I think the point was to upgrade the position and not to get cover, assuming Kenedy is the current cover and the club/coach feels he's decent enough to play that role. Also, buying someone else means that it is highly unlikely that the club will come for Sandro in the future. A little reminder that if he doesn't sign a new contract he will only have 1 year left in it next summer.

Edit: My bad. It seems his contract still goes on until 2020, so 2 years it is.

Edited by Rapkun

8 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

This is a very good read for those who want Serge Aurier. An example-

Aurier held a 45-minute Q&A session with fans on Periscope and managed to insult his PSG manager Laurent Blanc, striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, midfielder Angel Di Maria, defender Gregory van der Wiel and goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu.

Aurier called Blanc “a faggot” and, when, asked if Blanc “sucks” Ibrahimovic, he responded: “Yeah and he takes the ball with it. He takes everything.”

Asked which goalkeeper was better between Kevin Trapp and Salvatore Sirigu, he said: “Trapp, Sirigu is gay.” and called him 'guez', a colloquial term which translates as "finished" or "useless"

He also called Angel Di Maria “a clown” and he labelled Van der Wiel as "wetter than wet".

And Suarez bit 3 people and Terry fucked his best friends wife, and Marcos Alonso killed a friend in car accident, while drunk driving, then there is Cantona,...

Who cares if they show their quality on the pitch? Most probably regrets what they did.

I dont like it or dont agree its ok, but hell if they know how to play football and win games, its enough. 

Teams consist of so called "bad boys". Its been that way forever. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2017 at 11:49 PM, BlueLyon said:

And Suarez bit 3 people and Terry fucked his best friends wife, and Marcos Alonso killed a friend in car accident, while drunk driving, then there is Cantona,...

Who cares if they show their quality on the pitch? Most probably regrets what they did.

I dont like it or dont agree its ok, but hell if they know how to play football and win games, its enough. 

Teams consist of so called "bad boys". Its been that way forever. 

Lmfao I love the comparison of marcos alonso killing some one drink driving and john terry shagging wayne bridges wife made my day that.

9 hours ago, Thor said:

He was pretty bad actually. Looked shocking defensively. 

How? He was very solid overall and had some good moments. Spurs fans love him already... if he was shocking why are my Spurs mates saying the same thing (best RB in the PL)?

How? He was very solid overall and had some good moments. Spurs fans love him already... if he was shocking why are my Spurs mates saying the same thing (best RB in the PL)?

He was out of position several times. A lot of their better attacks came from his side. I wasn't too impressed and I was one who wanted him here.

Best rb in the league? Sure after 1 game... Lol. Zappacosta had a better game in his first CL game. Best rb in the league. That how it works?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Thor said:

He was out of position several times. A lot of their better attacks came from his side. I wasn't too impressed and I was one who wanted him here.

Best rb in the league? Sure after 1 game... Lol. Zappacosta had a better game in his first CL game. Best rb in the league. That how it works?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Basically. My point is, how can you say he was bad when most Spurs fans are raving about his performance? Also, we can't compare Warabag with Dortmund can we?

I watched the whole game, he wasn't bad, he was steady but he also got a few roastings off Pulisic.

I mean we could rave about Zappacosta after one game and one goal but after one game isn't really a judging point. Two new players to a very tough league, leave judging until a big handful of games against varied opposition.

Guys relax!! 

Even if  aurier is the best rb in England,even  they are the best team.

we beat them away our job is done ✅. 

And they will never challenge us and united for PL title (even if they sign Messi )

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You