Max Kruse

the wes

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think sometimes we could play with 2 up front,(but even with just 1 upfront we do need 3 in the squad,cover for injuries and loss of form)...in the way we used to with Jimmy Floyd and Eidur..Kruse would be an Eidur..i haven`t seen too much of him but he seems quite "industrious".and some positional flexibility.LW/CF,SS.and has a decent left peg..i know there are a few with that surname tho so might be thinking of the wrong one. :)

KRUSE 'ALLOWED TO LEAVE'

Werder Bremen sporting director, Frank Baumann, says that Max Kruse wants to leave the club, say Bild. He is reportedly a Chelsea and Liverpooltransfer target and scored 15 goals in 24 games last season. 

The 29-year-old can play in multiple roles through the middle and is available at €18m (£16m).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You