test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Arsenal v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Arsenal vs Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Cesar+Azpilicueta+Chelsea+v+Watford+Prem

2017/18 Pre-Season Match
22nd July, Saturday, 2017
Bird's Nest Stadium, Beijing
12:40 Kick Off (UK time)

Arsenal v Chelsea Part 2 (out of 3)

Get ready to rumble.

10 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

Belotti signing before that? hahaha

I would to see Bakayoko start this one

Belotti is going to Milan and Bakayoko aint playing until Aug/Sept.

Johnnyeye likes this

5 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Belotti is going to Milan and Bakayoko aint playing until Aug/Sept.

WTF, so we are going playing friendlies without a proper striker, I like the prospect of Bats being main man if only Conte can turn him somehow into an amazing striker

3 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

WTF, so we are going playing friendlies without a proper striker, I like the prospect of Bats being main man if only Conte can turn him somehow into an amazing striker

Bats will be fine for this match. It's only pre-season.

46 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Bats will be fine for this match. It's only pre-season.

I would certainly like for us to have our main striker train and get some game time with this squad before going into the PL

3 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I would certainly like for us to have our main striker train and get some game time with this squad before going into the PL

It'd be ideal, but I'm not worried about it. As long as we have a striker before the start of the season.

Well I'm concerned. The league kicks off on the 12th and our only strikers are Batshuayi and Remy. We've just lost Costa on top of Solanke, Traore, and Abraham, on loan. oh, and our most important player JT.

Chelsea really need to pull their fingers out because we're in danger of going into this seriously undercooked. Our pre-season schedule is absolute barebones too.

xPetrCechx likes this

5 hours ago, yipo said:

damm why our preseason so late .

It's similar to Juventus' pre season during Conte's time there. He works hard on physical condition in this period, wants everybody to be super fit at the start of the season, probably thinks that he can still adjust tactical aspects during weekly sessions even if the season had already started. But they have to be fit first, otherwise everything is in vain.

Blue Colored Sky likes this

I'm really interested to see how will Fabregas play in a two man midfield as we all know it has never worked before but Fabregas does deserve to start he is one of our best players and we are much better with him when it comes to attacking but the problem then is our midfield and defense.We could get exposed. Fabregas ideally would work in a 3-5-2 but we need more CMs for that,more depth.