Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal fans saying "it's only their first preseason game, they're wayyy fresher than us!" Yeah, it's your 3rd preseason game so you should be much sharper and further ahead than us. Idiots!

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Arsenal fans saying "it's only their first preseason game, they're wayyy fresher than us!" Yeah, it's your 3rd preseason game so you should be much sharper and further ahead than us. Idiots!

And we're not playing with our strongest yet.

Considering Arsenal had more games under their belt, that was a good workout for the boys.

I don't think we'll have any sort of 15/16 meltdown as long as Antonio's our coach. Players were motivated and looked up for it despite it just being a pre-season game.

Tomori and Boga were standouts as far as our youth is concerned. Bats definitely will give a good kind of headache and possibly allow us to play 3-5-2 at some point. (Morata and him up top).

Would've loved to see more of Baker, Pasalic and Christiansen, hopefully they got more minutes in the subsequent games.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just goes to show arsenal fans intelligence, just like there manager clueless.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They don't even know it was our second game, their uninformed stabs can be brushed aside without a thought.

Very surprised by the level of performance considering it's only our second pre-season game. Looked solid at the back and sharp in attack. Three excellent goals to boot as well.

4 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Batman improved a lot since last year. His positioning is excellent, his movement and shooting skills are very good. 

He is largely under-estimated. Actually, he is better than Lukaku.

You know what has always bothered me? Our white socks, we just look infinitely sexier on a full blue kit.It´s one of the reasons why our kit looked so good today

3 minutes ago, lucashm said:

You know what has always bothered me? Our white socks, we just look infinitely sexier on a full blue kit.It´s one of the reasons why our kit looked so good today

I like whites better. I have this notion stuck in my head from the past that we play worse in full blue :D

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

I like whites better. I have this notion stuck in my head from the past that we play worse in full blue :D

hmmm, dont agree, the white just doesnt match the full kit i think