test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

137 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Batman improved a lot since last year. His positioning is excellent, his movement and shooting skills are very good. 

He is largely under-estimated. Actually, he is better than Lukaku.

42 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

He is largely under-estimated. Actually, he is better than Lukaku.

When they both hit their peak its going to be a tough competition between them for the starting striker spot in the Belgium national team.

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Did you not notice the new sponsor on the sleeve?? 

Hopefully that will bring even more revenue for more players.

the wes likes this

You know what has always bothered me? Our white socks, we just look infinitely sexier on a full blue kit.It´s one of the reasons why our kit looked so good today

Clockwork likes this

3 minutes ago, lucashm said:

You know what has always bothered me? Our white socks, we just look infinitely sexier on a full blue kit.It´s one of the reasons why our kit looked so good today

I like whites better. I have this notion stuck in my head from the past that we play worse in full blue :D

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

I like whites better. I have this notion stuck in my head from the past that we play worse in full blue :D

hmmm, dont agree, the white just doesnt match the full kit i think

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

We used to play with our home kit and blue socks against home opposition that had white socks.

27ce556c20779b6cae82b8aca8562472.jpg

I guess the club thinks its best to utilize all of our kits whenever necessary.

Too friendly.
The only time I saw our players finding such easy shooting positions was against Galata Saray, the return leg, or against the Israeli team the year before.
It's good to see players like Willian and Mitsi executing Czech though.

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Too friendly.
The only time I saw our players finding such easy shooting positions was against Galata Saray, the return leg, or against the Israeli team the year before.
It's good to see players like Willian and Mitsi executing Czech though.

Czech?

I didn't see the match, just the highlights.  I did watch most of the pre-season matches last year though.  Am I crazy for thinking we looked much better in this match than in any of the matches last summer?

7 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I didn't see the match, just the highlights.  I did watch most of the pre-season matches last year though.  Am I crazy for thinking we looked much better in this match than in any of the matches last summer?

You're correct 

1 hour ago, blueblood22 said:

can someone tell me how was baker playing? did he replaced moses?

Think he replaced Willian. He was fine. Would probably have scored a goal if he wasn't fouled.

blueblood22 likes this

On 7/22/2017 at 2:52 PM, lucashm said:

Agree, although i think the white socks design from Nike will look much better in combination with the rest of the kit. But i do prefer the blue socks.

The best sock design from Adidas was this;

eden_hazard.jpg?maxwidth=756&scale=both