test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

137 posts in this topic

All blue doesn't look bad, but I prefer white socks.

It looks like Arsenal weren't expecting us to push the tempo so early. It looks like they're starting to wake up, but we've been on it all 5 minutes

18 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

No. It's being streamed on ChelseaTV. You just need a fan club account (it's free if you don't already have one)

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/07/arsenal-friendly-free-to-view-online.html

CFC website is not loading properly for me.Getting a HTTP ERROR 503 when trying to load http://www.chelseafc.com/videos/chelsea-tv-on-demand.htmlO

Overloaded?

I am watching on my phone on MOBDRO App? anyone know any good streaming sites other than ChelseaFc.com whose dosent seem to able to handle this

Pedro looks in horrible shape on the sideline honestly...

Should probably take him to the hospital.

The standard of officiating in these games are poor. The officials are just not up to scratch. Iwobi clearly played Fabregas on and we should be 1-0 up and I don't know if anyone watched that Bayern and Arsenal game other day, but Tolisso had a goal ruled offside which was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. Clearly onside. Embarrassing.