Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

Worth remembering that he had no pre-season and came back from an injury, recently turned 23 and is playing his first season in PL.
Despite of all the above he has already showed himself to be a very valuable asset. He might just turn out to be a massive bargain.

Bakayoko thinks matches against Spurs mean more to players and supporters of Chelsea.

“I think that actually in terms of rivalries that Chelsea have, the one with Tottenham is perhaps even bigger than Arsenal,” he told the club’s official website.

“Having already played that match, being able to win that match, being able to bring so much happiness to our fans was really a wonderful achievement for the team.

On 13/09/2017 at 11:57 AM, The Skipper said:

Another impressive cameo. He's getting there. 

And again. Can't wait for a fully fit, on form Bakayoko. He'll help tons in the bigger games games as he showed today. Anyone got a video/gif of his fantastic run?

A lot weren't impressed with his performance against the Spurs, but you could see the brute strength and ability to carry the ball, even if it wasn't his cleanest game. 

He is a weapon. Yaya Toure in his prime, plus more is his potential. 

I know it is pointless to dwell, but imagine having a player like KDB in front of Kante and Baka, and then having Hazard and Morata up front... All bases covered, and an extremely physical team.

Didier Drogba helped me like Chelsea

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/645660/Tiemoue-Bakayoko-Didier-Drogba-Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-Transfer-Latest-CFC-News

This the reason I want DD to replace Michael Emenalo at Chelsea DD would draw big names to sign for our club even Hazard said that DD was one of the reasons he joined Chelsea