Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

Not knowing much about him Ive got to go by what I read,watch and everything points to him being a very good player. His supporters on youtube love him and think he would be great in the PL.

And from what Ive read it seems he likes the idea of coming to us over Mounure.And Conte APPARENTLY prefers him over going for Radja!

Manchester United target Tiemoue Bakayoko keen on move to Chelsea

Antonio Conte, the Chelsea manager, is a big fan of the France U-21 international and he is willing to spend big for him.

Chelsea are also interested in Roma’s Radja Nainggolan, but Conte feels the Monaco star is a good long-term option.

http://sportslens.com/manchester-united-target-tiemoue-bakayoko-keen-on-move-to-chelsea/209985/

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If we end up getting Bakoyoko and Silva from Monaco,we basically have everything in our squad.We have a strong,fast and very good dribbler in Bakoyoko who can run with the ball like Yaya Toure in his prime. He may not be that creative,but if we also get Silva,he would give us an immense cretivity boost because Silva can pass the ball very good. In a 3-4-3,the winger a lot of times spends a lot of times in the middle of the pitch like Hazard  does because the wing backs get forward to the "real wingers" position,so Silva could give us those Cesc passes and still have the right work rate and crazy dribbling skills Silva has.

How is Silva on the counter? And can he provide us some goals? 

17 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

How is Silva on the counter? And can he provide us some goals? 

I think he is great when it comes to counter attacks because he is very fastwith and without the ball. He is not the greatest goal scoring winger,but he can score goals.I would describe Bernardo Silva as a much faster David Silva who is not as creative as David, but let us be honest,David Silva is one of the most consistent and most creative midfielders in the world.When we do not play Cesc,we lack in creativity and Silva would give benefit our creative play.

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

How is he on the ball?

Brilliant. What lets him down sometimes is his passing. If he was better in that aspect, he would be a complete midfielder, because he is strong, quick, good tackler and very good drbbler. Tho I think it has more to do with his role rather his ability, he can still become a very decent passer in near future.

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

How is he on the ball?

He is slow like Matic, takes to many touches before he finds a teammate. Fabinho is the one we should be after, he is quick in all aspects of his game and have the physical attributes as well.

On 20/03/2017 at 4:38 PM, marflow said:

He is slow like Matic, takes to many touches before he finds a teammate. Fabinho is the one we should be after, he is quick in all aspects of his game and have the physical attributes as well.

He's actually a better dribbler than Fabinho. 

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Basically have a raw Yaya Toure next to Kante. His potential is huge. As long as we have a more creative wing back in the team this would be an amazing signing. 

What's his passing like compared to Matic, Conte and Yaya Toure?

37 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Basically have a raw Yaya Toure next to Kante. His potential is huge. As long as we have a more creative wing back in the team this would be an amazing signing. 

I was hoping for a CM who can control the game next to Kante. He looks better on youtube than the Man City game I saw so I guess it won't be a bad signing but I was hoping for a player in the mold of Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Kroos who'd be a better fit with Kante. 

55 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

What's his passing like compared to Matic, Conte and Yaya Toure?

Yaya is much better, Kante is better and Matic...from what I saw they are about the same level realy, but the fact that Bakayoko is quicker and more dynamic gives him advantage.