Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

I can answer the leg press question lol.when building muscle u build more on the negative. So he's pushing all the weight up with two legs then on the negative he uses one leg as its a lot heavier on one leg then it is two. Does that make sense? 

That is correct. I am an amateur fitness athlete myself but thank you.

But when you watch that clip closely you see that instead of pushing the weight away from him, he is pushing himself upwards the bar on that seat because its pin is not even locked. Either that particular leg press there works the other way round than every leg press I have ever seen or he has no clue how that thing works and is just playing around lol

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That is correct. I am an amateur fitness athlete myself but thank you.

But when you watch that clip closely you see that instead of pushing the weight away from him, he is pushing himself upwards the bar on that seat because its pin is not even locked. Either that particular leg press there works the other way round than every leg press I have ever seen or he has no clue how that thing works and is just playing around lol

Looking at it again I think he's just warming up using his own body weight lol

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Wtf is this clubs problem I hope this ain't true..

MONACO are reportedly growing increasingly frustrated at Chelsea's failure to wrap up a deal for midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko.

Even the club we are negotiate with are also frustrated, lol. That almost explain everything.

why is this signing not done our board are a joke I think it no signings are made by the first match we should boycott the games threaten the board into making signing if we have to 

17 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

I'm not afraid about this . 

Calma guys it's a done deal. We have very reliable sources . 

Probably he have a problem to agree the personal terms . 

Hmm I suggest patience.

Like lukaku? Lol just saying 

Us to miss out on Bakayoko, because Arsenal seem to want Lemar for a higher price (& Baka was more 'important' to Monaco last season, apparently..), for us to then swoop in on Fabinho finally. It would be perfect.

Fabinho, Belotti & Alex Sandro (or not) - those are elite signings for years to come. That's how it's done.

I drool while thinking Fabinho could take over Matic's role, as easily as he can take over Fabregas's. & If a meteor struck Azpilicueta's house, he can be a right back. It would be 3 signings in one. It'd be one of our top 5 signings since 2012. I don't even doubt he could become a central defender too.)

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Only thing I can think of is that conte wants to be present at these signings / announcements when's he back of holiday? 

Or more likely the transfer is not actually even completed yet. Everyone and their dog thought Lukaku was in the bag but turns out it wasn't even close, could be the same with Bakayoko that the penny pinchers at the board are trying to save some money and by doing that risk not getting their man at all. 

Just now, Jype said:

Or more likely the transfer is not actually even completed yet. Everyone and their dog thought Lukaku was in the bag but turns out it wasn't even close, could be the same with Bakayoko that the penny pinchers at the board are trying to save some money and by doing that risk not getting their man at all. 

Nah because we never heard anything about a lukaku medical, bakayoko has meant to already had his medical so we have been told how true that is well that's anyone's guess. All we was told about lukaku is that we wanted him but am not so sure we did.

12 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nah because we never heard anything about a lukaku medical, bakayoko has meant to already had his medical so we have been told how true that is well that's anyone's guess. All we was told about lukaku is that we wanted him but am not so sure we did.

As long as the negotiations with Monaco were done, they allowed Bakayoko to have a medical but that doesn't mean eveything with the player himself had to be agreed till then. Around the time we heard news about the medical all reports were saying there's still some stuff to negotiate with contract terms, image rights etc. so maybe they've had some setbacks there that we don't know about and that's stalling the completion of the deal.

Caballero was announced on July 1st without a big unveiling having the player player smile to the camera holding the shirt and all that, those can be done in a press conference when the players and manager return for pre-season. I have no doubt Bakayoko would have been announced on the same day if it was really completed but to stall it this far must mean there's still some things to sort out before it's finished, if it ever will be for that matter. 

38 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

we should boycott the games threaten the board into making signing if we have to 

Are you being serious?? No wonder rival fans call are supporters plastic real fans support their team no matter what try supporting chelsea when we were signing crap players like of vinnie Jones